ELIOT SPITZER WILL RESIGN, effective Monday, Patterson to be the 1st blind Governor ever in the U.S

I was wondering what was up with his eyes when I saw his picture the other day...

EDIT: I'm not sure why, but I find this pic interesting. It's a younger David Paterson (on the right) with his father, Basil, who was also lieutenantgovernor.

I was pretty surprised that Spitzer didn't resign immediately when he made the announcement on Monday. McGreevey didn't waste any time resigning and hehadn't even committed a CRIME.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive california at one point had a black governer.

Maybe you are thinking of former VA Governor Doug Wilder, or current Massachusetts Governor, Deval Patrick?

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

I was wondering what was up with his eyes when I saw his picture the other day...

EDIT: I'm not sure why, but I find this pic interesting. It's a younger David Paterson (on the right) with his father, Basil, who was also lieutenant governor.

laugh.gif
the kid on the left kinda reminds me of little richie from FamilyMatters, if only he had a full out g-curl with a ponytail

Man, a lot of you are getting confused in this thread between "black" and "blind" for some reason.

Patterson will be:

the FIRST BLACK NY GOVERNOR
the FIRST BLIND GOVERNOR OF ANY STATE

Does that make sense now?

Originally Posted by Liban906

well the first blind governor in the US, thats a good look for people with disabilities
yeah that's a great look for blind people...if only they could see it!

Back
Top Bottom