Elite DC is going to be called Palace 5ive

I mentioned the donation like two or three times, so "pushing for it so hard" is a real stretch. I think it's appropriate and realistic.

What can you do, make the guy care? Make him volunteer at a shelter? At the very least, let him put his money where his mouth is. Whether he's a poseur or not on the humanitarian front, at least the end result is a net positive.

Sorry if I'm a bit defensive at this point, it's just frustrating to me that an ad so OBVIOUSLY tasteless is garnering so many callous apologists with thoughtless excuses. I don't get it. It's amazing to me that some of us can call a tasteless ad what it is, and yet WE are the ones attracting much of the "hate" in this particular thread.

Quote:
Only people who should have been insulted were people who camp out, and by all means it wasn't even that harsh

Jesus.

Quote:
i have camped out, i have taken a bus ride at 4am to new york to go get the lebron ivs chinas and yes people think i'm nuts, i think i'm nuts but its the consequence of the game

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kev apparently going to church on Thursday with all his shoutouts to Jesus :lol:
laugh.gif
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

Naw,

I respect dudes opinion

However

I'm just truly shocked that, even with all the good *respectful* reads here, that THAT would be a reply now at this stage of the thread.

I know we all have different backgrounds, etc., but again, just shocked. But, I guess it is good to finally get a "typical" perspective. :wow:
embarassed.gif

I failed to realize "THE WIRE" and strong drug slang now is relevant to this hobby. I need to get it together obviously. Don't want to get murked due to slow shipping or something. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

GOOD GAWDUH!

Najee what are you doing in this forum, go back to Chicago.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

So is this a good store or not? Idk anything about DC and I need some spots for when i move down there for college.

Quote:
Relax bro, you make it sound like you'd have to pay admission.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I'm always amused by people shopping from their computer instead of just checking out the stores in person and deciding for themselves.

Quote:
Idk anything about DC
RIF-Logo-black_large.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Glenn, I told you I'm thinking about coming out that way this summer. Just trying to get the stats on some good spots.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Back
Top Bottom