Elk Grove/Sacramento Area help me out please!!

i got frauded from a guy on ISS from Elk Grove, CA... i live in san diego so the police cant really help me out and small claims court said it would take areally long time to get anything done(i'm going to do this anyways tho) but if anyone has any information itd be greatly appreciated

his iss name was : adonut23 however he's been banned since the time he frauded me

here's the situation: i agreed to send my pusheads and carolina 1s first in exchange for his haze hi's and huf sb hi's, i sent them out via ups andthey were received by him(he told me that) and he made up excuses for the next few days regarding sending out his side of the deal, eventually he was bannedand i havnt heard from him since. ups tracking = 1z9363160371918122
http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=633817&highlight=adonut23

his name and addy is

Fred Pasqual
6221 Travo Way
Elk Grove, CA 95757

if you can do anything to help it will be much appreciated, thanks!

contact me through pm, email or aim
email - akkl12@hotmail.com please label subject as NT or FRED PASQUAL, ect so i dont delete it on accident
aim - eyyowassupazn

Haha if you're trying to get some people to go after him then I don't think you'd be able to do that. Elk Grove is about a 10 minute drive fromwhere I live...I am sorry that you had a terrible experience with an ISS'er..You should just mail him letters daily...And scare the heck out of him, maybeit will force him to contact you. But seriously, I wouldn't know how to help you out, I am sorry.

thats close to me
eek.gif

Well i'm pretty close, i say we all wear our NT T's and go scare him!

...lol, anyway PM me bro, for the right amount me and boys might just swoop by.

I actually might know who that kid is; not personally, but just online. If its the same guy, he's some 5' fat Filipino kid that would IM pkballr and Iback when we were "active" on NT telling us about all the kicks that his mom bought him.

I used to live in Elk Grove myself, but I'm in Long Beach now so I don't think I could be of any help...hope it all works out yo.

here is a picture that i have of him

thank you everyone for your support in this, appreciate it

Wait.
I know a Fred. He's always trying to hit me up on AIM with a bad deal. Lol but I don't remember his screenname at the moment.
How did he fraud you?

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Wait.
I know a Fred. He's always trying to hit me up on AIM with a bad deal. Lol but I don't remember his screenname at the moment.
How did he fraud you?

Try reading the original post.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Wait.
How did he fraud you?

indifferent.gif

Hey I noticed. Stop throwing around stonefaces. They're old now. Noobie.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Wait.
How did he fraud you?

indifferent.gif

Hey I noticed. Stop throwing around stonefaces. They're old now. Noobie.
alien.gif

If you noticed, you wouldn't have asked. And the word "noobie" is old now.
indifferent.gif

yea i dno what to do here.. i dno how im supposed to get these back? seems like small claims/police doesnt even care

Well this could be a lesson to be learned from. When it all comes down to it, they are a pair of shoes which won't last forever. Just don't make anytrades for shoes...You now know it's risky business. As much as it feels messed up to get screwed over a trade on shoes, it doesn't matter. You arealive and well.

does anyone in hear go to Silver Creek High School in San Jose?? i think i know what happened here and i need some help from someone at that school please!

Back
Top Bottom