ELL.DEVINE new CALIFORNIA STREETWEAR LINE...

ELL.DEVINE is what's crackin right now. Trenton and myself ChUCK are putting together are own line of exclusive southern Cali streetwear. Two young cats from Los Angeles expressing ourselves through music, art, fashion, and just everyday LA life. The logo which is the iconic Brazilian statue of Jesus in the map of California is symbolizing that we feel that Jesus is looking over us no matter what we do. When we are walking the down the street, when we are out partying getting wasted, when we r living the LA lifestyle surrounded by gangs, drugs, etc. He is looking over us at all times. At our best and at our worst he is there. This isn't a religious line and you don't have to be Christian to rock this is just OUR way of expressing OURSELVES Even though we are a unique brand we are influenced by brands like THE HUNDREDS, STUSSY, LEMAR & DAULEY and DIAMOND. I can guarantee you that we are going to be bringing you some classic pieces that will set you apart from anyone else.

RIGHT NOW WE ONLY HAVE THE BASIC LOGOS AVAILABLE BUT ONCE WE GAIN MORE ACCESS TO MASS MANUFACTURING WE WILL BE BRINGING YOU SOME CRAZY UNIQUE STYLES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN... TRUST SO STAY TUNED...

We started sellin the tees at $17 a piece well now they are only $15 and you can get any color combo you want. Got some kicks you have NOTHING to go with, well now heres your chance to rock that @#%$ (I mean shirt you been you waitin for).

We also have crewneck sweaters in now and we will be selling those for $35 which is a great deal...

AND FOR A LIMITED TIME...IF YOU BUY A SHIRT AND A CREWNECK SWEATER AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL GIVE YOU 10 DOLLARS OFF...SO THATS 1 CUSTOM ELL.DEVINE T-SHIRT AND 1 CUSTOM ELL.DEVINE CREWNECK SWEATER FOR ONLY $40 THATS A HELLUVAH DEAL!!!

HIT US UP ASAP BECAUSE WE WILL BE MAKING ORDERS VERY VERY SOON...

STAY UP L.A....

-Three-1-Zero

PS

NT PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KINDA FEEDBACK GOOD OR BAD LET ME KNOW WHASSUP AND IF YALL ARE FEELIN IT OR NOT...

l_7629b055f05effd7938ded42c5fc659d.jpg

l_06d4a6ac2e58b48ade71a2332d296c45.jpg

l_ea60fa5316b6ce1ecd71ee847d11e46f.png

m_224b6afd11b4b2554982a8d5a200c042.jpg
l_3eb39ae26a700cdfa638fa25f26874d0.gif

Three-1-Zero
ELLDEVINE.blogspot.com
ell.devine
myspace.com/elldevine
Inglewood, California​

SO you copy the Cali type logo from New Era hats and you use color combinations based on shoes. Whats so great about that? Also, that crewneck sweater is booty.

Lets see, a silhouette of the state of CA. The Jesus statue image in the LA area. Lousy cheap material. Matches all the SBs I can find. Advertises with a .gif image...hmmm sounds like a great brand

NOT
borat_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

i dont think its as bad as those above me. not my style, but i see people wear worse.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Guess some NTer's are sipping the haterade.

Much respect on doing a line. Especially something that reps Cali. It always bothers me when I walk down the street and see someone rocking NY, Atlanta, or any other cities gear for that matter.

I'd say just make stuff you and your homies want to wear and represent, if people catch on then cool, if not, forget them.

I think the whole clothing thing is crazy right now. I just like a simple design like that.
SD...The only place for me.

yeaaa... enough of the haters. im with BigTRG with the whole, rep cali if you're from cali. so i like the simple design and not an all over print with glow-in-the-dark neon purple and yellow stars and stuff like that. im not saying you're going to move major units or anything. but i DO give PROPS for going out there and trying to get your grind on and make some money. good luck holmes.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

I'll take a tee, long as it's not in black. Too hot in So Cal for that mess... :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Thank you for the support if you're interested in coping a shirt hit me up on myspace asap @ myspace.com/elldevine and check out the blog @ www.elldevine.blogspot.com It's constantly updated with @#%$ so hit it up... much love
Three-1-Zero
ELLDEVINE.blogspot.com
ell.devine
myspace.com/elldevine
Inglewood, California​

Hey LA fitted, brand is mad hot. I got some suggestions tho:

1.) Dedicate the whole line to the best rapper in the world. call it El jeezy
2.) Do an all over print skeleton hoody but like LRG but instead of a heart put the cali logo. But this how u gone kill em, come out with skeleton sweat pants to match! yeah son!

I got more ideas, but i'm chargin for the rest of em. get at me

it amazes me to see all the haters take the time to post in here. trying to be funny. if you dont like the stuff then just kick rocks and move on...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Back
Top Bottom