Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Looks like Twitter shareholders may be warming to the idea. Does Musk owning Twitter change the way you view the platform? Do you care?

Edit: deal is done

Last edited:
Haven’t used it in years. So not sure if this is good or bad. Has he mentioned any notable changes he’d make?

From everything I've read about this it seems like

- What Musk is offering is probably an overpay for a stock that has been flat since it went public
and they should probably take it

- The people who work/run Twitter seem to not be that good.
they seem to be unbelievably slow at iterating on the core product or introducing new features

- Advertising is not great business model for twitter given the nature of the product
and Musk is probably right twitter would be better off as a private company.

Now I don't know if what Musk plans to do will be better.
but while they haven't run the company into the ground,

I really do not get the sense that the current management of twitter has added any value at all.

Yeah Twitter execs were trippin trippin. Money talks. They’ve only turned profit a few times. I’d sell in a heartbeat.

Musk also a little delusional if he thinks he won’t have to have some level of censorship though. There has to be SOME type of governance with what people post. Especially in this cancel culture.

This would be a bad move handing over the company to him.

Musk wants twitter to be a fully free (from consequences) speech platform.

Would it tho? Sounds like a trap that needs to be set by me.

Twitter has already corrupted the world…. The damage is already done, Musk can’t do nothing that already hasn’t been done

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 5.40.01 PM.png

Welp looks like the deal is going through

Can't wait for him to force moderation to let all kinds of **** back on the website in the name of "free speech"

Then censor **** that pisses him off. Like competition businesses promotion, public figures calling out his hypocrisy, and of course stories of all the disgusting **** that happens at his companies

All while his fans complain about people calling out what is happening

Welp looks like the deal is going through

Can't wait for him to force moderation to let all kinds of **** back on the website in the name of "free speech"

Then censor **** that pisses him off. Like competition businesses promotion, public figures calling out his hypocrisy, and of course stories of all the disgusting **** that happens at his companies

All while his fans complain about people calling out what is happening
bruh

ppl forget he called the british mine diver a pedo

they also forget he closed the whole pr department of tesla :rofl:

i'm not a hater by any means but i don't like this weirdo ONE BIT

Twitter really might turn into a 'forum with no mods'-like place.

It' gonna be terrible :sick:
Terrible? TURRIBLE?! A forum with no mods is what aepps20 aepps20 has been campaigning for to MAKE NIKETALK GREAT AGAIN by removing Meth and voting forcefully to have our true leader jrose5 jrose5 run the platform. Looks like Elon will show us how GOOD life can be when ALL VOICES MATTER.

Let’s be real we all know what it means when people of a certain complexion start spouting off about free speech. I’ll deleting my account. Really a shame though Twitter has always been my fave platform.

Back
Top Bottom