Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

I’m guessing a good 5 or 6 racial slurs popped into his head. That **** was much more embarrassing than I expected.

david-stern-drink.gif

It’s been a decade since Elon Musk announced and never was able to see through the Hyperloop idea, because he never sees through anything because he has a bajillion companies and spreads himself too thin.

Biden’s rail budget announcement a few months ago was a death knell

America lies up and down about making things “convenient, economical or ergonomic”

American comfort has always been a lie. This country tries it’s best to make things difficult on purpose

We had one of the best street car systems in mn and they ripped them all out because some d head could make money selling busses. The way this country operates is a joke.

We had one of the best street car systems in mn and they ripped them all out because some d head could make money selling busses. The way this country operates is a joke.

Just take a look at the crumbling infrastructure + trades being removed from schools.

Me and you are the resident construction guys on here and we talk about it CONSTANTLY.

While dissatisfied customers tend to be over-represented on the internet, I have to say that watching the Cyber Truck not being able to deal with water or other off-road activities/environment is funny, especially for the amount these vehicles cost and the marketing claims Musk has made.

Reactions: gir
Back
Top Bottom