Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Been wondering

A lot of social media and tech companies can't operate in China because of the communist government's desire to censor dissent

Telsa does a lot of business in China

What happens when the Chinese government demand Musk censor something on Twitter or else they go after Telsa?

They are punking Disney all the time, Elon really gonna stand up to them?

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh put your cape on, fire up that space Internet, and come get your boy

Democrats what to tax him more, are pro labor, pro not treating your workers like ****, so they have become the party of hate

The party that fueled in insurrection, labels everyone pedos, are hostile to members of the LBGTQ community, and are pushing great replacement theory, but those guys are the kind ones because..... they want to give him a tax cut. Yep makes sense.

Last edited:
He snitched on himself already. It is because the Dems are pro-union.

He is mad at the Dems because Tesla got hit with a lawsuit for hostile work environments for black workers.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh somewhere in the Ontario wilderness...

giphy.webp

Who looks at a Tesla and is like “yep, I want to support that guy”?

Buy an e tron or something.

i'm just waiting to see when these EV trucks hit the market.. f150, silverado and ram

depending on how things are looking maybe even the hummer

I want a hybrid 4runner.

If they make it look like a regular one with a hybrid motor that has decent power I’ll cop, that hybrid tundra is a beast.

I don’t want to deal with road-trips and an ev.

the hummer jeep and truck are the best of what i've seen, looks wise

i want something with legit size.. i'm surprised i havent seen more of the wrangler 4xe around

they need to come out with a EV tahoe and/or explorer

I saw one electric wrangler, I’m not a jeep guy really but it looked good.

I only buy two brands. VW and Toyota. Idk why.

I want a hybrid 4runner.

If they make it look like a regular one with a hybrid motor that has decent power I’ll cop, that hybrid tundra is a beast.

I don’t want to deal with road-trips and an ev.

You just want another toy to take up a bunch of space on the road. :smh:

I love my gti but I take it a lot of places it shouldn’t be. Surprised I haven’t broke the oil pan.

My job is to take up space on the road. :lol:

:lol: I just laugh whenever I think of you taking up a bunch of parking spots in shopping centers.

Wild dude man.

I have to do what I have to do. :lol:

The dambs fade away after a while. I pulled up to Costco the other day had the whole entrance blocked so they had to go all the way around to the other or wait 5 mins.

I could have waited until they closed but I have places to be. 🏃💨💨

For every one that gets mad another comes up and says it’s cool and asks me if I watch gold rush…

Idk if I’d want a new Chevy. They are pretty trash we get them for work and they are blowing up differentials and no ac right off the lot. :lol:

the chevy looks the best of the those, the f150 and ram

but i figured i'd see what was being said on the performance side of things and then in 2024 make a choice

plus keeping my fingers crossed on a couple things over next couple of years

I will never buy another new GM vehicle. Just glad they're stepping up the looks of the trucks, especially EV. Ford, Kia, Hyundai, etc aren't playing around, and GM loves to be behind on things.

i figured toyota/lexus would do more on the electric side

also waiting to see what honda/acura does

Back
Top Bottom