Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

All this bozo had to do was sit back, be filthy rich and coast under the radar. But dude’s thirst for the spotlight has it going a different direction. And you know what?

0697114B-A04A-44BF-ADA2-365FBCFA14DD.gif

If I'm ready this situation correctly

The accuser got a paid off and had to sign an NDA then she lost her job

Now Elon is daring her to break the NDA

Which if she does, he would surely sue her

Mans really is going full low life is that is that case

Last edited:
723F2CE6-1342-4175-BEE5-99C261FA1521.png
94E83A1F-15F8-4136-BD8E-FC1CB8CF4AF6.png
C5E5808F-C9BA-4397-BBF7-15CE3FAB3F0C.png
7234BA6F-122E-4534-BB85-F2D725B91B6B.png

Amber Heard has evidence Elon had sex party involving a minor? Also houseinhabit who was covering the Depp Heard trial just had her Instagram account taken down yesterday and she was about to reach a million followers :nerd:

the hummer jeep and truck are the best of what i've seen, looks wise

i want something with legit size.. i'm surprised i havent seen more of the wrangler 4xe around

they need to come out with a EV tahoe and/or explorer

I rode in a 4xe today in one of those off road jeep events. They are sick dude, kind of like jeep now.

Fit and finish beat the bronco and 4runner imo.

Last edited:
Look at that, Tesla wants more Federal money on a program that will help his business...

But don't tax us more to pay for it though

And don't enforce any labor, civil rights, or financial laws regarding us

Elon Musk, warning the public of the dangers of federal intervention, while having his had out

The ford lightning can power your house for up to 3 days and act as a generator.

Can a Tesla do that? Sounds like a instacop if you live in Texas.

Does it have that option?

4xe wrangler is sick but I’d be worried they’d come out with a better one next year if I copped.

Does it have that option?

4xe wrangler is sick but I’d be worried they’d come out with a better one next year if I copped.

yup.. I assume when the lightening, Chevy, ram and hammer all drop full electric for jeep ain’t far behind

Back
Top Bottom