Elusive XI leather jacket with patent leather

Around the time the Concords were rereleased in 2000 or 2001, there was a $400 XI leather jacket.  I specifically remember this jacket from the eastbay catalog - I believe it was a winter catalog.  The jacket had a horizontal patent leather stripe that ran along the upper chest.  I have NEVER seen this jacket surface on ebay or anywhere else.  Does anyone have a pic of the jacket of interest?  I'm sure forum members would love to see it considering the popularity of the XI!

I have one. I'll try to take pics in the next few days, but can't make any promises.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

I have one. I'll try to take pics in the next few days, but can't make any promises.

Peace,
J

Awesome!  I would LOVE to see it.  What size is it?  Do you ever rock it?  

didn't they also make one that released with the DMP's? I think that joint went for 200 or so.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

didn't they also make one that released with the DMP's? I think that joint went for 200 or so.

maybe, but let's not confuse the two.

$5 reward to be paid via paypal to the first person that posts pics of the jacket of interest.

1192c7n.jpg

closest thing i found, thats not it?

aldy, i'll send you ten bucks so you can buy a dictionary so that you can look up the word "leather"
wink.gif

^^lol -I don't remember this but who remembers all the weird black/cement stuff-everything looked like a shoe-right around the time I officially swore off
jordan clothes (besides the fact that they don't go large enough for a real g)

remember this jacket also. you need to find someone with a bunch of old eastbay catalogs.

all you guys posting pics aren't even close.  i can't believe no one on niketalk has this jacket.  $20 voa paypal if i see it by Tuesday, Aug 9, 11pm!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This one?
NOT THE JACKET I DESCRIBED.  It has a horizontal strip of patent leather that runs across the chest.

Originally Posted by mmonte4

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This one?
NOT THE JACKET I DESCRIBED.  It has a horizontal strip of patent leather that runs across the chest.
no need to be a douche and yell at him. you sir are a cruel man.

Back
Top Bottom