EMBARASSING.....SMH

Things are getting out of hand.
Usually don't buy into stuff like this, but I made a 45 dollar check in 4 days of work just browsing around. Helps pay the bills.​
www.***************.com/294546

STRUGG-A-LING

word to joe
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Nene is out with a thumb sprain?! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

77 points in one half. What's amazing is that Boston is a half court team. They're not running and gunning. They're just very accurate right now.

Just wait till Boston's chemistry improves. :lol:
laugh.gif

damn this is embarrasing :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

77-38 at the half...this reminds me of game 3 in the 98 Finals when the Bulls beat the Jazz 96-54 :wow:
eek.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

150 points?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

AI should have gone to boston when he had the chance...
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

the nuggets aren't playing basketball. they are playing something else. i think its called and1. cause that's all anyone on the nuggets are yelling after each play. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I'm not going to make too big a deal about this game cuz it is the 2nd end of a back-to-back and sometimes you have games like this but from watching all 5 games to me having iverson play point is hurting them...they need still need a point guard who can play d and distribute the ball/run the offense... Iverson just isn't a point guard..he's not...he's a 2...and it doesn't even seem like the nuggets have an offense...it's pretty much just iso after iso after iso...and the nuggets are more than capable of scoring that way but if they actually ran a better offense...they would get more easy baskets
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

oh and PLEASE PLEASE TRADE JR SMITH!!!....he does NOTHING for this team...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

BlowDaWhistle:
I'm not going to make too big a deal about this game cuz it is the 2nd end of a back-to-back and sometimes you have games like this but from watching all 5 games to me having iverson play point is hurting them...they need still need a point guard who can play d and distribute the ball/run the offense... Iverson just isn't a point guard..he's not...he's a 2...and it doesn't even seem like the nuggets have an offense...it's pretty much just iso after iso after iso...and the nuggets are more than capable of scoring that way but if they actually ran a better offense...they would get more easy baskets

i agree. Iverson is basically a SG in a PG's body. He plays much better off the ball. I'm hoping this will all be resolved when Chucky gets back.....but Nene is really upsetting me...
smh.gif

edit: damn if only they could have kept Andre Miller somehow in the Iverson trade....I mean the Raptors got @#%$ for VC...but the Nuggets........this team looks like they are playing pickup basketball at the YMCA
smh.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Nene's a douche

but on another note, kaman and cassell better known as the clip boys, are getting work in the nap

i shall remain at the top of the Atlantic standings

Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

4-0 run, lets go :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

Kg pases ball to Rondo and rondo passes ball underneath the basket

KG: Rondo shoot the god damn ball

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM Quette
It is my time

:x
sick.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

It upsets me that the Nuggets don't know how to set a proper pick and roll. Isn't that Karl's job to teach them? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Boston isn't messing around. Can't wait to see them play the Spurs, Suns, Mavs, and Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom