EMBARASSING.....SMH

damn a 40 point lead? didnt expect the game to go down like this. boston is a problem

Disugusted with the Nuggets right now. :smh:
smh.gif
Out

BlowDaWhistle:
I'm not going to make too big a deal about this game cuz it is the 2nd end of a back-to-back and sometimes you have games like this but from watching all 5 games to me having iverson play point is hurting them...they need still need a point guard who can play d and distribute the ball/run the offense... Iverson just isn't a point guard..he's not...he's a 2...and it doesn't even seem like the nuggets have an offense...it's pretty much just iso after iso after iso...and the nuggets are more than capable of scoring that way but if they actually ran a better offense...they would get more easy baskets

No, it's a very big deal. The Nuggets are showing these last couple of games that they haven't learned anything new since last season. They are playing exactly the same kind of basketball. Over 82 games, that will be good enough to get them 50 wins, but they're not going to go anywhere in the playoffs in this state.

TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

jesus....Iverson and Camby have been the only ones doing anything all game.... @#%$..... This team needs a trade ASAP...I was thinking J.R., Nene, mabye Chucky if needed for players of value
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Melo needs to learn how to play D. He is one of the worst defenders i have ever seen
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

:lol:
laugh.gif
ing out with zone D in the 4th quarter
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

Yeah they should trade Nene while some people are still high on him. I don't see him getting to where they want.

Considered Denver one of the better teams and thought this would be interesting. WRONG.

It probably would've been more interesting to watch a Scalibrine and Brian Cook one-on-one.

I haven't been this disgusted as a Nuggets fan since the 90s. Everyone on the team should be ashamed.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

I like the Garden's atmosphere. However I think they might be a little confused - it sounds like they forgot the Ray Allen and KG trades because they're chanting Scalibrine's name of all people.

Nuggets should just throw in the towel and end the game right now to save further embarassment. This is straight @#%$ whoopin'.
Zero Tolerance

Hey, dont knock Scal. :wink:
wink.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Quote:
No, it's a very big deal. The Nuggets are showing these last couple of games that they haven't learned anything new since last season. They are playing exactly the same kind of basketball. Over 82 games, that will be good enough to get them 50 wins, but they're not going to go anywhere in the playoffs in this state.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

where is all the ppl who said denver is a problem?

i'm sure they'll be fine and make the playoffs, but the defense is still trash :rofl:
roll.gif

boston is killing. their D is unbelievable and the 3 headed monster is crazy. as long as they get some help from the role players, they'll make the finals EASY

Celtics are for real. I don't understand how anyone would doubt them. They have 3 legit All-Stars...in the East. Come on now...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Super Bowl XLI Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
I demand respect so address me as Mister.​

Damn. The Big 3's statelines are legit.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Wow i was not expecting this game to be so one-sided at all.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I TOTALLY agree about AI running the point hurting the team.

It's not that he's doing a bad job.

But him having to distribute is actually taking away from him being a scorer.

And when you look at that Nuggets roster, they NEED scoring. I mean, beyond Melo and AI, who else can they turn to for points? Camby? :lol:
laugh.gif
Kenyon? :rofl:
roll.gif
Nene? :smh:
smh.gif
Najera?? :x
sick.gif

JR? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Dude will NOT be a Nugget by the time the season is done.

I said it last night in the Knicks thread, they desperately need to try and move Nene + ______ for a draft pick/(s) + expiring contract of a point guard (like Cassell or Mighty Mouse or J-Will). Then sign C-Webb maybe to help with ball movement and spacing.

|I
tired.gif
fullj.getty-76075429nb022_nuggets_celtics.jpg
Out

hopefully the Nuggets bounce back against the Wizards on Friday
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

That's what I'm talking about Willis! Rondo looking good and wow, even Eddie House coming through. :pimp:
pimp.gif

808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Back
Top Bottom