EMBARASSING.....SMH

I already broke my remote the other night after the New Orleans loss, I think I'll stop watching Nuggs games before I end up breaking every electronic device I own. SMH at myself
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
I already broke my remote the other night after the New Orleans loss, I think I'll stop watching Nuggs games before I end up breaking every electronic device I own. SMH at myself
:smh:
smh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

C's and Clipps are this season's biggest surprise teams.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14/CAT5​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

^ how are the C's a surprise team? Alot of people expect them to win around 50-60 games or so......a 3-0 start isnt a surprise.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
how are the C's a surprise team? Alot of people expect them to win around 50-60 games or so......a 3-0 start isnt a surprise.

For me, I'm surprised that they move the ball so well this early in the season. They play like they've been playing together a while. Not good for the Eastern conference, lol.
TEAMMARVEL​
With great power comes great responsibility​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are you Ladiesman217?​

you cant really blame then, this was more of a fatigue loss. its tough to play a game like last night in the garden and the next day to play another good team. I knew they had no shot at this one.

EDIT: Still not buying into the Cs at all yet. WAYY too early. They got 3 sick players, but as the season goes on fatighue will play its part and their "big 3" or not young. And they have the worst bench in the NBA, so if PGA get hurt or tired you cant expect the Cs to do @#%$.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

/\ since when has fatigue been an issue for Pierce, Garnett, or Allen? Why would it be now?
The Black Zack Morris​

Fatigue was never an issue when they were lone-stars, why would it suddenly be a factor when they DONT need to go 45 a night?
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy​
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Quote:
And when you look at that Nuggets roster, they NEED scoring. I mean, beyond Melo and AI, who else can they turn to for points?
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
Nuggets front office are to blame for trading Steve Blake's awesome distribution ability for Chucky Atkins
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Back
Top Bottom