EMBARASSING.....SMH

smh.gif

Nuggets get blown out by the Celtics..dudes looking like they at the YMCA playing pickup ball..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

wow, this will be a good matchup.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Celts by 7 or 8.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Heading to the Fleet Center tonight to catch the game live. Pretty pumped to see Garnett, Allen and Pierce live for the 1st time as well as Carmelo and Iverson.

Nuggets coming off a tough loss to the Knicks last night in a pretty exciting game. They missed I think 12 free throws so that certainly did them no favors.

Have to wonder if the Celtics have the depth to hang with the Nuggets if they play at the kind of pace they did last night and put up those kinds of points. Also have to wonder how much gas the Nuggets are going to have in the tank.

im still heated too, I hope we win tonight (nuggets) but it should be a good game overall
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Nuggs headed for another L unless they can figure out how to hustle, make layups, and box out
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Hopefully we can bounce back. The last two games broke my heart.
Denver Nuggets 2008 NBA Champions​
Carmelo Anthony* Allen Iverson* JR Smith* Marcus Camby* Linas Kleiza* Nene* Steve Blake*
MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
BALTIMORE​

Potential double doubles by all three members of the Big Three :pimp:
pimp.gif

<center><b><span style="font-size: 24px;"> <span style="color: green;">808. PERIOD.</span></span><br>
</b><p><br>
<span style="color: white;"><span style="font-size: 24px;"> <span style="color: red;">20%</span> off <a href="http://www.karmaloop.com/"> karmaloop.com</a> with code: <span style="color: red;"><b>JBOAT</span></b> <br>
</span></span></p><br>
</center>

Who's guarding Jesus Shuttlesworth?? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Thank god Martin will be playing tonight...we really needed his interior defense against the Knicks last night cuz Randolph and Curry destroyed us inside...

and Nene is looking better than he did in the beginning of the season, but we need him to get back in shape and be the monster he was at the end of last year.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

This should be a good, exciting game :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Nuggets ready for another loss for sure

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

My two favorite teams and I couldnt get tickets. :frown:
frown.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Anyone got a link?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Denver Nuggets​

Shannoncrooks there is no fleet center any more

BJM i fell ya on not gettin tix i only got tix to the lakers on ther 23rd and that was through stub hub and i paid good dough

but anyways back to the topic. great matchup between the teams i cant wait till tippoff always been a ray allen fan hes been my fav player since the milwuakee days.

x factor in tonites game imo perk, alota big names but if perk can rebound i think we will do well

no turnoverssss
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617------310

Finally get to see what K-Mart looks like comin off injury. Always enjoy watchin Melo play too. Guy is smooth. Lookin forward to seeing if Boston's stingy defense continues.

Quote:
BJM i fell ya on not gettin tix i only got tix to the lakers on ther 23rd and that was through stub hub and i paid good dough
:lol:
laugh.gif
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

^^^ haha thosecats(bandwagoners) wouldnt go to a single game last year cuz we were losin, no not me, but hey i guess that happens. sports hypebeasts
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

Back
Top Bottom