Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Finally saw these in person today. I have to say, they looked really good. Will be had at some point. 

Surprisingly..these didn't sell out around my area..most stores told me that they have near full size runs..didn't think that would happen..kinda wish I didn't cop from Eastbay and just went to the mall..oh well though..

Surprisingly..these didn't sell out around my area..most stores told me that they have near full size runs..didn't think that would happen..kinda wish I didn't cop from Eastbay and just went to the mall..oh well though..

getting mine via trade...cant wait for wednesday
pimp.gif

another sneaker knocked off the 2011 list...concords and Im done for the year
pimp.gif

getting mine via trade...cant wait for wednesday
pimp.gif

another sneaker knocked off the 2011 list...concords and Im done for the year
pimp.gif

Picked up a pair with the FTL bday coupon code yesterday. Love these! Will be wearing this tomorrow for my 24th bday!

Picked up a pair with the FTL bday coupon code yesterday. Love these! Will be wearing this tomorrow for my 24th bday!

Originally Posted by BigBKicks96

i can get the black/red's for the same price as these...should i get these or the black/red? help
nerd.gif
More people like Emeralds, but buy the shoe you like more.

I know these are the most known/wanted Griffey 1s, but do you guys think they'll be around for a while or sell out quickly?

i can get the black/red's for the same price as these...should i get these or the black/red? help
nerd.gif

I know these are the most known/wanted Griffey 1s, but do you guys think they'll be around for a while or sell out quickly?

Originally Posted by VietStar

nerd.gif

A lot of people were banking on a restock (2x or 3x's) on the reds but it never really happened. I can see them making these a tad more limited to push sales of the emerald JR's once these are scarce but you never know with nike.

Originally Posted by VietStar

nerd.gif

A lot of people were banking on a restock (2x or 3x's) on the reds but it never really happened. I can see them making these a tad more limited to push sales of the emerald JR's once these are scarce but you never know with nike.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

These are nice and now I'm regretting sleeping on the Red pair also.

I couldn't find below retail anywhere. I need to get soon though before resellers jack up the price even more. Sucks Nike chose to produce lesser of those than the freshwaters and volts that saw major restocks.

I couldn't find below retail anywhere. I need to get soon though before resellers jack up the price even more. Sucks Nike chose to produce lesser of those than the freshwaters and volts that saw major restocks.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

When were the volts restocked? They only came out once in New Orleans???

Originally Posted by VAHustler

When were the volts restocked? They only came out once in New Orleans???

Back
Top Bottom