Eminem debut at # 1 vol. 650,000

is this joint about to go diamond?
eek.gif
eek.gif

I dont know about that Milli first week thing
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't put itpast Em though so im not saying anything.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

eek.gif
eek.gif
there aint no way in hell in this climate ... but if he even approaches that number worldwide i think its safe to say you have to start talkingabout dude along with elvis and michael jackson and people like that ...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Yeah 5 days left, ppl could hear the album & decide not to buy & he sell less than projected. I want to see the response for all the fools saying he was going to do a million the 1st week. 650,000 is great considering the industry & how much the album sucked. Ppl are going to go from a mill in USA to a mill worldwide although they live in the USA
he's still the biggest rap act in the world though. look at the itunes international charts, it's #1 basically all over teh world. hissingles def. didn't help as they didn't get any radio airplay.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

eek.gif
eek.gif
there aint no way in hell in this climate ... but if he even approaches that number worldwide i think its safe to say you have to start talking about dude along with elvis and michael jackson and people like that ...
after relapse 2 album, it's safe to say em will surpass 100 mil albums sold worlwide; who woulda though a rap artist can do that?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

after relapse 2 album, it's safe to say em will surpass 100 mil albums sold worlwide; who woulda though a rap artist can do that?
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dude ain't passing pac

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by nyk buc

eek.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dude ain't passing pac
if you add all of his albums TOGETHER, he's at around 80-85 mil worldwide right now. and in the US alone he has sold 33 mil, biggest of anyrapper in the soundscan era.

Those are good numbers for today but I was expecting a little more. I thought he would break a million. I know a lot of people are scared to buy after"Encore" so, oh well. I copped and I love the album 4.5/5 so I got my $10 worth

album is aiight ... nothing really that made me
eek.gif
smh.gif
... my dude needs to retire if he can take such a long layoff and only come back w/ this...

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

iTUNES ARE A DIFFERENT CATEGORY THAN SOUNDSCAN

that 650k is not accounting for iTunes, believe me, because he's surpassed that # already.

Wrong. When will people learn to read before posting? READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Billboard estimates the seven merchants who report to Nielsen SoundScan's Building chart -- Trans World Entertainment, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, Borders, Target and Anderson Merchandisers -- comprise about 60% of all U.S. album sales.

At least Wayne thinks Em will outsell him, ya'll remember weezy pushed back RD for Rebirth when Em announced the 5-19 date.

Some of you dudes on here better get your little pennies together to cop Relapse so you can help your boy Em out.

it's funny the people saying a million but I bet 1:2 of them dont actually buy this and just download it illegally

^^^Wayne might be saying that, but Rebirth was still slated for 05-19 release until Em confirmed Relapse.

Does anyone else understand the concept of labels buying back major units the first weeks of a high caliber artist's release to protect his image?

or am I just the only wolf in here?

Back
Top Bottom