Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - Old Time's Sake (Prod. By Dr. Dre)

Originally Posted by cosuna

I like this track. but Dre does have better verses than Em.
eek.gif
really?!?! I haven't heard it yet...but Dre got better verses than Em?

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by cosuna

I like this track. but Dre does have better verses than Em.
eek.gif
really?!?! I haven't heard it yet...but Dre got better verses than Em?

i wonder who wrote dre's verses

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

3 AM sharts all over this. I wonder how much Niko Bellic charged for his verses.
damn it's to that with the accent
smh.gif
sick.gif
I gotta hear this !!*!

You guys are def buggin if you think 3am is better than this. And he loses the accent after the first verse.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

You guys are def buggin if you think 3am is better than this. And he loses the accent after the first verse.
see I gotta def hear this man....ya'll are to split on here right now with the opinions....
laugh.gif

I wonder how much Niko Bellic charged for his verses.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sadly 3 AM is better ... Not that it means much.

0/3 with me.

Until he drops something dope and he should have just stayed fat.

this record is slighty better than 3am and way more better than we made you.......

lmao ... people are funny as hell ... this song is straight fire ... just like 3am is straight fire ... he has an accent just to ride the beat and spin thewords sometimes and then loses it for most of his verses and chorus ... relapse is looking solid

The track is solid but it's not
eek.gif

Em on his semi-rasta flow is
eyes.gif
The bottom line is if dude was spitting inhis MMLP tone/flow these songs would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

lmao ... people are funny as hell ... this song is straight fire ... just like 3am is straight fire ... he has an accent just to ride the beat and spin the words sometimes and then loses it for most of his verses and chorus ... relapse is looking solid
damn u are a groupie dude...

Seriously, I'm a big fan of Em's but this is doo doo. You don't need an accent to ride a beat. If that's the case, where is the accent onBusiness? Criminal? Etc...

I think this song kinda has that Guilty Conscience vibe without the cool stories involved. All in all this sounds like a filler track but one of those goodfillers you usually get on a slim album.

flow is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
; best flow in the game bar none

i do agree the accent has to be toned down though; but the accent after the first verse is kinda gone though
roll.gif

good song

lmao ... people are funny as hell ... this song is straight fire ... just like 3am is straight fire ... he has an accent just to ride the beat and spin the words sometimes and then loses it for most of his verses and chorus ... relapse is looking solid

Seriously, I'm a big fan of Em's but this is doo doo. You don't need an accent to ride a beat. If that's the case, where is the accent on Business? Criminal? Etc...
seems like the consensus is *$#%$$ ain't feeling the accent....so to point out the obvious if he didn't use the accent this would becrazy?!

Is it that big of a deal?! most times when I hear the accent it's usually for wordplay and flipping different words that shouldn't rhyme and making umrhyme....Wayne anyone?!?

I could be bugging if it's that annoying I understand....

Seriously, I'm a big fan of Em's but this is doo doo. You don't need an accent to ride a beat. If that's the case, where is the accent on Business? Criminal? Etc...
seems like the consensus is *$#%$$ ain't feeling the accent....so to point out the obvious if he didn't use the accent this would be crazy?!

Is it that big of a deal?! most times when I hear the accent it's usually for wordplay and flipping different words that shouldn't rhyme and making um rhyme....Wayne anyone?!?

That's true, at least dude isn't using the vocoder
laugh.gif

seems like the consensus is *$#%$$ ain't feeling the accent....so to point out the obvious if he didn't use the accent this would be crazy?!

Is it that big of a deal?! most times when I hear the accent it's usually for wordplay and flipping different words that shouldn't rhyme and making um rhyme....Wayne anyone?!?

wayne's even worse

all i was trying to say ...

Back
Top Bottom