Eminem ft. Dr. Dre - Old Time's Sake (Prod. By Dr. Dre)

flash uno

Banned
zSHARE - 01 old time_s sake _feat. dr. dre_.mp3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but he still using that dumb accent

Best song so far, IMO.

Dude has to really lose that accent.. you know it's bad when Dr. Dre is outshining you on your own track.

Song is trash, I don't know how yall can cosign this prepubescent sounding $*+%@*.
smh.gif

*storms off and throws on MM LP*

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Beat sounds way too plain/simple, IMO.

Stop complaining.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Song is trash, I don't know how yall can cosign this prepubescent sounding $*+%@*.
smh.gif

*storms off and throws on MM LP*

Stop complaining.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Beat sounds way too plain/simple, IMO.

Stop complaining.
Maybe you got me confused, but I wasn't one of the people complaining about 3 A.M. or We Made You.

I do think it's perfectly fine to not like certain things, though. So relax with the Emeinem defense, buddy.
laugh.gif

By the way 3 A.M. > Old Times Sake. Old Times Sake is solid, though. Can't wait for the album!
pimp.gif

This joint goes pretty hard, it's nice to hear him on some of those classic dre beats, of course dre spitting with em is a breath of fresh air as well.

I haven't been more curious to hear an album in a long time. I have high hopes.

Whoa...

Dude is 0/3 with me right now.

Seriously, what is with that accent? And is this really a Dre beat? Beyond simplistic...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Whoa...

Dude is 0/3 with me right now.

Seriously, what is with that accent? And is this really a Dre beat? Beyond simplistic...
the energy I expected from Dre and Em is not there.

I'm going to wait for the album to listen to any other songs besides 3am and We Made You. I'll agree with the accent comment though. I don'tunderstand it either.

All 3 of the joints he released are..
grin.gif

Like we all KNOW he's one of the nicest, but he's not challenging himself IMO..

Back
Top Bottom