Eminem Interview from 1999 on Howard Stern

Joined Feb 3, 2002
great interview...man that was really before he became huge. crazy w the old classmate calling in too

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by RLPolo45

Great interview but Stern is super racist

most hilarious thing I have ever read on NT.

As a black guy who has listened to his show for years, I can confirm that Howard is the furthest thing from racist. Clearly you do not listen to the show and the only knowledge you have of him is little isolated WSHH clips....and the old E show. Howard is more "racist" towards white people...if you must call him "racist"

-The Juice

Joined Mar 24, 2004
Can't believe I never caught this before since I used to watch this show alot back in the day. While I don't think Howard is racist he can get annoying at times, I mean he made fun of em for talking "black" like half the time. It was funny to hear em do the Ken Kaniff voice.

Joined Feb 28, 2003
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by RLPolo45

Great interview but Stern is super racist

most hilarious thing I have ever read on NT.

As a black guy who has listened to his show for years, I can confirm that Howard is the furthest thing from racist. Clearly you do not listen to the show and the only knowledge you have of him is little isolated WSHH clips....and the old E show. Howard is more "racist" towards white people...if you must call him "racist"

-The Juice

Truth...

I still listen to him everyday on sirius....

Stern is pure comedy!

Joined May 4, 2009
Right After that on the flight back he wrote " THE WAY I AM "

AND PRODUCED THE BEAT WITH THE MELODIE IN ON HJIS TAPE RECORDER

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now