Eminem Interview from 1999 on Howard Stern

laugh.gif
at how most of those callers were dead wrong
smokin.gif

great interview...man that was really before he became huge. crazy w the old classmate calling in too

Originally Posted by RLPolo45

Great interview but Stern is super racist
roll.gif

most hilarious thing I have ever read on NT.

As a black guy who has listened to his show for years, I can confirm that Howard is the furthest thing from racist. Clearly you do not listen to the show and the only knowledge you have of him is little isolated WSHH clips....and the old E show. Howard is more "racist" towards white people...if you must call him "racist"
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Can't believe I never caught this before since I used to watch this show alot back in the day. While I don't think Howard is racist he can get annoying at times, I mean he made fun of em for talking "black" like half the time. It was funny to hear em do the Ken Kaniff voice.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by RLPolo45

Great interview but Stern is super racist
roll.gif

most hilarious thing I have ever read on NT.

As a black guy who has listened to his show for years, I can confirm that Howard is the furthest thing from racist. Clearly you do not listen to the show and the only knowledge you have of him is little isolated WSHH clips....and the old E show. Howard is more "racist" towards white people...if you must call him "racist"
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Truth...

I still listen to him everyday on sirius....

Stern is pure comedy!

Right After that on the flight back he wrote " THE WAY I AM "

AND PRODUCED THE BEAT WITH THE MELODIE IN ON HJIS TAPE RECORDER

Back
Top Bottom