Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

From whaylt I've heard this is the eminem we have all been expecting for quite some time

was this a surprise drop?

based on how his last album was received, I figured he woulda unofficially retired and slipped into obscurity.

will YT a few tracks tho...

The Ringer is crazy, he talking his **** on that one. Gotta few parts on this song that were raw, I had the dumb face on. Still too many different flows for me.

I can't lie, I like Greatest. I like the hook too, **** had me kinda dancing when it dropped too.

Lucky You was kinda cool too. Something about it I liked.

Now when you like the first three songs, it changes your outlook on the album. Now I'm feeling it so I gotta finish it and see how it ends but it's definitely better than his last album.

The Paul Skits are cool too just because.

Stepping Stone and Not Alike were kinda fire too.

Gave it a full listen on my commute to work this morning.

Solid 8/10. and trust me, i stopped listening to em after recovery. his last good album was TES (Encore had some classic songs though)

Some of the hooks are trash, but he makes it up for the verses. Finally no more accent, choppy rhyming, try-had yelling.

Dude is actually rapping and making sentences that actually have some sort of content.

The ringer, lucky you, stepping stone, Fall, not alike, kamikaze are great.

I love stepping stone because he explains the situation with D12 (even though the hook is trash). Really brought back memories to that era when Aftermath/Shady was dominating.

edit*

Fall was produce by mike will. explains why the production is crazy on that one.

Wait wait wait, he's not yelling? Not forcing 1000 syllables into every line? I might have to give this a spin.

I peeped this and wow very surprised, this actually is not bad at all, better production, and he is spitting on these tracks, his best work since recovery

He cant be back cuz he never went anywhere...
But this album right here.......flames

There may be 1 song i wasnt feeling but listening to the rest of the lyrics on every song im just like whoa.....they still make rap like this...
He may have gotten rap aoty from me. Off pure lyricism.

"What's your talent, critiquing my talent"

Am i the only big sean fan that was happy em shouted him out?

Last edited:
joyner lucas got bars i would advise for anyone to check out some of his work

him and chris brown go back and forth in a few tracks which are dope..

giving this album a listen now in work

I only listened to the first track so far, I was once an Eminem Stan and turned hater.

While I’ll say he is certainly rapping, dude sounds angry and bitter that people called out how trash revival was. Don’t be mad at the public because you made an awful album.

I’ll play the rest later.

Back
Top Bottom