Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

lotta you guys saying em's spitting on this album. was he not "spitting" on revival? I don't ever remember a time when he couldn't rap. was the fact that he was speaking on racial/political subjects an issue for you?

what exactly is it about this album that makes it more digestible?

I only listened to the first track so far, I was once an Eminem Stan and turned hater.

While I’ll say he is certainly rapping, dude sounds angry and bitter that people called out how trash revival was. Don’t be mad at the public because you made an awful album.

I’ll play the rest later.

This :lol: :lol: Revival was awful, and Rick Rubin/Alex Da Kid stink.

Gonna give Em props for this though. It could be better, but there was real effort and focus here, which I can appreciate. If Revival was a 2/10, Kamikaze is like a 6.5-7/10, better than any of his albums since his 1st 3 (and his, miss me with that Relapse garbage). A lot of the stuff I complained about from Eminem for more than 10 years he kept to a minimum on this album. Not saying there’s not any overrapping or accents at all, but there’s a concentrated effort not to do it, which is cool.

if you are going to bleep it on the explicit then just dont use the derogatory word for gay on the album lyrics

This. I had read lyrics to that verse beforehand, so when I did actually hear it, all I could do was roll my eyes

lotta you guys saying em's spitting on this album. was he not "spitting" on revival? I don't ever remember a time when he couldn't rap. was the fact that he was speaking on racial/political subjects an issue for you?

what exactly is it about this album that makes it more digestible?

His flow/delivery is better throughout for the most part, has nothing to do with racial issues/subjects. He wasn’t trying to pull a “Rap God” on every track.

I even like this god damn Venom track. :lol:

Definitely adding it to my gym playlist. :smokin

Word. I was expecting that track to be awful and the usual seeking-radio-spins Em. Surprisingly that joint is dope.

YO I really liked it too. I was definitely expecting a throwaway, but he killed this one too! :lol:

He bar’d Machine Gun Kelly the **** up. :lol: :smokin

Can you tell me what song Kelly fired shots? I've been trying to look it up.

lotta you guys saying em's spitting on this album. was he not "spitting" on revival? I don't ever remember a time when he couldn't rap.

He mentioned the same thing on one of the songs on here too. I totally agree.

I put this on in the gym and damn near dropped the bar halfway through the ringer.

This is that old em people wanted. And there's a little humor in here with the Paul skits.

I'm happy with it. Here's hoping that Nas actual album is similar to the bump in quality this was from revival.

I'm not one of those dudes who will try to come out and be like, oh I've been listening to Joyner for years. First time I heard of him was with that racial back and forth song. then I dove in.. He is niceeee with it.
He defended eminem on the Everyday struggle show when Akademiks was saying it was trash before listening.
I also don't know why come at Joe.... Joe never said it was trash. Joe til this day keeps saying he hasn't heard it in full yet. Just walk on water , and that BET cypher.. which he didn't say was trash, he was just saying he can't support eminem using the black struggle in that particular song. Other than that he gave Em nothing but praise.
I also don't think Em was talking about Joe in the Chloraseptic remix

It was only a matter of time before Joyner got this look. He earned it, though.

Didn't like I'm not Racist at all, but all those loosie freestyles he threw out were fire.

Undeniable.

Dl4R22sW4AEiyX9.jpg

**** joyner lucas. idc how well he can rap.

knew he was a clown *** lame when he said he doesn't watch the nba bc he doesn't wanna watch other people getting money.

foh...

Album credits:

1. "The Ringer"
Produced by Illadaproducer, Ronny J, Eminem

2. "Carousel"
Produced by Jeremy Miller, Mike WiLL Made-It, Eminem
Writer credit: Kendrick Lamar

3. "Lucky You"
Produced by Boi-1da, Jahaan Sweet
Featuring: Joyner Lucas

4. "Paul Skit"
Featuring Paul Rosenberg

5. "Normal"
Produced by Illadaproducer, S1, Lonestarrmuzik, Eminem

6. "Em Calls Paul - Skit"

7. "Stepping Stone"
Produced by Luis Resto, Eminem

8. "Not Alike"
Produced by Tay Keith, Ronny J, Eminem
Featuring: Royce Da 5' 9"

9. "Kamikaze"
Produced by Tim Suby, Eminem

10. "Fall"
Produced by Eminem, Mike WiLL Made-It
Writter credit: Justin Vernon

11. "Nice Guy"
Produced by Fred Ball, S1, Eminem
Featuring : Jessie Reyez

12. "Good Guy"
Produced by Illadaproducer, Eminem
Featuring: Jessie Reyez

13. "Venom"
Produced by Eminem, Luis Resto

Haven't hear the album yet, but came in here to see what the reaction was. Nothing gets NTers triggered like Eminem.

Album credits:

1. "The Ringer"
Produced by Illadaproducer, Ronny J, Eminem

2. "Carousel"
Produced by Jeremy Miller, Mike WiLL Made-It, Eminem
Writer credit: Kendrick Lamar

3. "Lucky You"
Produced by Boi-1da, Jahaan Sweet
Featuring: Joyner Lucas

4. "Paul Skit"
Featuring Paul Rosenberg

5. "Normal"
Produced by Illadaproducer, S1, Lonestarrmuzik, Eminem

6. "Em Calls Paul - Skit"

7. "Stepping Stone"
Produced by Luis Resto, Eminem

8. "Not Alike"
Produced by Tay Keith, Ronny J, Eminem
Featuring: Royce Da 5' 9"

9. "Kamikaze"
Produced by Tim Suby, Eminem

10. "Fall"
Produced by Eminem, Mike WiLL Made-It
Writter credit: Justin Vernon

11. "Nice Guy"
Produced by Fred Ball, S1, Eminem
Featuring : Jessie Reyez

12. "Good Guy"
Produced by Illadaproducer, Eminem
Featuring: Jessie Reyez

13. "Venom"
Produced by Eminem, Luis Resto
So em still makes beats?

**** joyner lucas. idc how well he can rap.

knew he was a clown *** lame when he said he doesn't watch the nba bc he doesn't wanna watch other people getting money.

foh...
He’s definitely got clown tendencies, but I’m willing to look past that for the double time flow.

Part of me feels like he’s too old to be acting the way he does sometimes, but the ****** probably just mad tall.:lol:

After a couple 10 spins, this **** might be his 3rd best album ... No bull**** ...

The Lucky You track is flames ... And when he said cuz was sack-religious .... YOUNG ...

Haven't hear the album yet, but came in here to see what the reaction was. Nothing gets NTers triggered like Eminem.

Doesn't look like anyone is triggered in here at all.

And Kobe Bryant triggers more people than anyone/thing on NT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom