Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

I'm sorry. I'm 4 songs in and this album is not worthy of replay so far. I'll fall short of calling it trash but comparing to what Jay, Kendrick, and Cole put out recently this is average. I even put this behind Nas which was a mediocre album in my opinion.

I'm sorry. I'm 4 songs in and this album is not worthy of replay so far. I'll fall short of calling it trash but comparing to what Jay, Kendrick, and Cole put out recently this is average. I even put this behind Nas which was a mediocre album in my opinion.

This ****s all over that mediocre, uninspired-rapping Nas album. And I love Nas.

Imagine Eminem having a better album in 2018 than Kanye and Nas. Never thought it'd happen.

Upon first listen this is much better than Revival but that's really not saying much. While I do like a majority of the songs some of the hooks almost ruin the songs.

He came at a good amount of rappers on this one which I didn't really expect.

**** joyner lucas. idc how well he can rap.

knew he was a clown *** lame when he said he doesn't watch the nba bc he doesn't wanna watch other people getting money.

foh...
I don't understand you're mad at him for not wanting to watch basketball. ????

joyner lucas got bars i would advise for anyone to check out some of his work

him and chris brown go back and forth in a few tracks which are dope..

giving this album a listen now in work
Truth about Joyner and same. Mans skated all over Stepping Stone and The Ringer

Who is spitta?

original_Curren$y%20-%20Fire%20In%20the%20Clouds.jpg

Not a good album. This is one of those overhyped projects that people say is good simply because the previous project(s) are trash. His flows are still garbage and he either has too many words in a bar or not enough and akwardly stretches some words. Em can spit and nothing will change that but execution is not good. I did like various parts of the first 2 tracks tho.

'i ain't ironing sh** out with the press, but i just took this beat to the cleaners'

I never listened to revival. The cover alone makes me think it's wack though.

Didn't eem know Em dropped a new joint until my brother told a couple of minutes. :lol:

Looks like NT's impression are surprisingly positive for the most part.

I'm an Em fan, but I'm hesitant on copping this because I still have PTSD from buying Revival.

Fitting title ....

Dude went for everyone.

Drake
Budden
Migos
MGK
Lil Y
Lil Pump
Lil Xan
President
Mumble rappers
Etc