Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

Anyone who doesn't like this needs their head examined ... In fact, I'll chalk it up to either pure hatred for Em or youth ...

If you dont like this you dont like rap ...
Rapper's Mumble's Delight

“Brain dead, eye drops/Pain meds, cyclops/They bed, iPod/Maybach, my bach/Trainwrecks, sidewalks/Pay less, high-tops/K-Fed, iHop/Playtex, ice spots”

Didn't eem know Em dropped a new joint until my brother told a couple of minutes. :lol:

Looks like NT's impression are surprisingly positive for the most part.

I'm an Em fan, but I'm hesitant on copping this because I still have PTSD from buying Revival.
It was unannounced so your not the only one.
Most of my boys found out it even dropped when 50 cent posted the pic on ig

His verse on Lucky You
iqexoy.gif

Masterful.
Dat hunger. Dat emotion. Dat talent :smh: how do you even follow dat?

Feeling the album. Glad em got his **** together. Em was ruining his legacy in my eyes with all the trash he was putting out.
My thoughts exactly. First Em project I feel like playing mutiple times since 8 Mile. I still think he doing too much with flow at times instead of just riding the beat like he used to. It's a good album though.

This **** is lowball dope. The irony is the times he was trying to mock current rap is when he sounded the best, doe :rofl:

Gave this album spin #3.
the Venom song is one of my favorites, Lol its cool for a marvel character to get that type of shine

I don't see why they blerp Fa----ot but not ******ed. like why does it matter? how is Fa____t the most hateful word in the world

Last edited:
Meet you at the podcast my G.

Interesting position for Joe. He's gonna respond with his media hat on, not his rapper hat. Definitely looking forward to hearing it.

Would also like to see Em do an appearance on the Breakfast Club

Also- to be clear, Eminem didn't call Tyler a f___t. Tyler called himself that word first and Eminem is just acknowledging it.

"Tyler create nothing, I see why you called yourself a f____t b**tch"

6.5/10 for me.

Yall should peep all the reddit threads circulated around the album
Kelly and G Eazy in a beef now. Lol

This album aint it. Remembered when he rapped in Relapse that hes in a bad place mentally and almost went on the hottest at that time Ye and Weezy?

Ain't eem heard the album, just snippets of who he dissed.

" Who you think you are (R) Kelly"
My goodness...

Anyone who doesn't like this needs their head examined ... In fact, I'll chalk it up to either pure hatred for Em or youth ...

If you dont like this you dont like rap ...

Coming from a hardcore MAGA trump stan such as yourself, this isn't surprising.

On another note, I'm surprised at the comparisons vs. Revival, in the sense I'm shocked anyone listened to the majority of that album.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom