Eminem's best album

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

nah Eminem never made a solid album yet. When he puts out a real album, wihtout that wack accent of his and wack beats, ok WHEN EMINEM PUTS OUT AN ILLMATIC then i'll give him props.

are you *@%$*+# kidding me??????????

If you dont think MMLP is a classic, you dont know !@!#

anyway,

MMLP
Eminem Show
Relapse
SSLP

Encore

if em souped up the production and re-released infinite and added a few of his other underground songs from around that time, people would pick it HANDS DOWN... its his best work lyrically and his flow is tremendous as usual ... it would be up there with illmatic if he did this ...

what the $@*$ does illmatic have to do with eminem?

I swear, everything on here is compared to Ill +%$%#@ matic

It was great but let it breathe

^Don't know about all that but Infinite is his best work imo. His other shhh was just successful commercially.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^Don't know about all that but Infinite is his best work imo. His other shhh was just successful commercially.

MMLP is much better than infinite...

NT is so predictable... Its always the least popular effort that gets the most hype on here...never ends

i was simply saying if em souped up infinite by adding 2-4 more of is underground songs and re-layed the vocals over some dre production, people would hold itin a light like they hold illmatic ... not saying either is any good or bad or comparable or anything ... just public perception ...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I like the more serious content on The Eminem Show better...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but he was at his rhyming best on Marshal Mathers LP[/color] (Haven't heard Relapse yet though)...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MMLP is his zenith...just raw lyricism[/color]

and this is why i say MMLP.

for further explanation on why, see my post in the "Lets Talk Lyricism" thread

im leavin Infinite outta this, cuz i only heard it once a while back.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The-marshall-mathers-lp.jpg

The Way I Am =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

MMLP Easy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Originally Posted by Master Zik

MMLP is much better than infinite...

NT is so predictable... Its always the least popular effort that gets the most hype on here...never ends
I was replying to LilStar since his was the last post I saw when I made my own. As far as what you said, meh, you just complaining about Illmaticbeing mentioned, go @+!+% somewhere else. As far as your reply to me why are you generalizing my opinion in to what all of NT thinks? I don't think MMLP isbetter than Infinite. It's my opinion. I heard SSLP and MMLP before Infinite and when I heard Infinite I preferred that Em than the one that gotsuccessful.

I never saw the hype behind his first two albums, I've expressed how I feel about dudes content in the Relapse thread. Amazing display of talent butI'm not enjoying every song on MMLP all the time or more than I do when I listen to Infinite. I like that album the most therefore to me it is his best.

let the beat commence so i can beat some sense in your elite defense i got some meat to mince ...

Infinite may be his best lyrical effort(solely lyrically), but its NOT his best all around effort.

MMLP is damn near flawless, when it comes to a mix of production, engineering, and lyricism

Originally Posted by M16

eminem%20infinite_18312.jpg
any hip hop listener in general would clearly know that Em's first album is nowhere near his best work, stop trying to be the elephant in thecrowd
grin.gif

1. The Slim Shady LP (easily his best, the only CD that could possibly argue this is Marshall Mathers LP)
2. The Marshall Mathers LP
3. The Relapse
4. The Eminem Show
5. Encore

I don't count Infinite cause the sound quality is terrible so I don't play it that often. I don't understand how The Eminem Show is ranked so how.Very commercial sound and barely any Dr. Dre on that CD.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if em souped up the production and re-released infinite and added a few of his other underground songs from around that time, people would pick it HANDS DOWN ... its his best work lyrically and his flow is tremendous as usual ... it would be up there with illmatic if he did this ...

I'm lost on why yall think thinking Em's best work is Infinite is looking for attention feigning purism. The album is nothing like any of his otheralbums lyrically, flow wise, especially content wise, production wise and is still great. I know Em fans who heard it and honestly thought it was a completelydifferent artist and yet they still admitted how good it was. Gave them a different perspective on Em as an artist and sometimes got him more respect.

Back
Top Bottom