Eminem's Relapse VS Wayne's Carter III

Originally Posted by jville819

^ I believe it's 50 single but It's #1 right now and only his second #1 beside Lose Yourself in his career. Its bigger than any single he has put out chart wise other than Lose Yourself

That right there should show you how much people are anticipating this. This shot up the charts like no other track in the past year
im telling you dude got that cam effect but its a lot bigger cuz he been gone for way longer

The Relapse is gonna be the highest grossing album of all time if, and a big if, if Em gives us his everything he has.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The Relapse is gonna be the highest grossing album of all time if, and a big if, if Em gives us his everything he has.
This better be a joke

...didn't The Re-Up move a milli?

laugh.gif
@ anyone doubting Em.

IIt's a recession right now so fam isn't doing close to what he's used to doing. Plus he's old & we haven't heard from him in awhile.Plus crack a bottle sucks!!! I see Ems situation simular to Usher's last year. With that said I believe it will not outsell Tha Carter III

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

IIt's a recession right now so fam isn't doing close to what he's used to doing. Plus he's old & we haven't heard from him in awhile. Plus crack a bottle sucks!!! I see Ems situation simular to Usher's last year. With that said I believe it will not outsell Tha Carter III

that recession thing applys to the majority of the industry but EM is a powerhouse artist, he sells out arenas

NT is soooooooo forgetful, dude leaves the scene and he suddenly worthless and has 0 albums sales. ONE of his albums has sold more than the entire carterseries
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

IIt's a recession right now so fam isn't doing close to what he's used to doing. Plus he's old & we haven't heard from him in awhile. Plus crack a bottle sucks!!! I see Ems situation simular to Usher's last year. With that said I believe it will not outsell Tha Carter III

that recession thing applys to the majority of the industry but EM is a powerhouse artist, he sells out arenas

NT is soooooooo forgetful, dude leaves the scene and he suddenly worthless and has 0 albums sales. ONE of his albums has sold more than the entire carter series
grin.gif
their is no recession go to the general forum and click on economy at the top economists claim our economy has grown 0.6 percent since last threemonths of last year stop wit da ignorant non sense

It'll sell more. 4 years. Yeah, people will cop Em. As long as it's not an encore of Encore..

SMH at y'all doubtin Em, c'mon there's no other rapper thats close to Em's selling numbers.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

NT is soooooooo forgetful, dude leaves the scene and he suddenly worthless and has 0 albums sales. ONE of his albums has sold more than the entire carter series
grin.gif
their is no recession go to the general forum and click on economy at the top economists claim our economy has grown 0.6 percent since last three months of last year stop wit da ignorant non sense

Come on yall gotta be realistic, How much did Usher's Confessions sell?........... Ok, how much Did Usher's Here I Stand sell & Love In This Clubwas oooooober popular!!!!!

Em won't sell a Mill the first week, but when its all said and done he will sell more than TCIII.

I don't see it doing a mill in one week like Wayne it I think it will outsell C3.

*EDIT*

I didn't even notice agthekids post
laugh.gif

Eminem is probably the most well known rapper of all time. Of course Relapse will sell more than C3.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

rap aint what it used to be let me tell ya
nice contribution

I agree with AG and Kalo though, I think in the long run it'll outsell C3

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Do you know how big Eminems Fan Base Is?
That's true but he hasnt supplied that base with music in a minute while Weezy has been peddling his crap to people consistently.
Em will eventually surpass Carter 3 which I think is at 3 million right now. Thats not exactly insurmountable....but these days you never know.

grin.gif
their is no recession go to the general forum and click on economy at the top economists claim our economy has grown 0.6 percent since last three months of last year stop wit da ignorant non sense

Come on yall gotta be realistic, How much did Usher's Confessions sell?........... Ok, how much Did Usher's Here I Stand sell & Love In This Club was oooooober popular!!!!!

do yall forget how bad Here I Stand in comparison to Confessions....Confessions is a classic damn near...pun intended , "burn" literally did justthat, "Yeah" shut the streets down, every rapper doing a "throwback" remix it seemed, USHER was notmarried....plus Usher does the whole wait 3-5 years thing to build hype. Here I Stand is ashtray material, Usher will admit to and NEYO basically toldUsher the same in a MTV interview

EM IS EM.....He shut the MTV and BET and VH1 and Top 40 radio formats down, chain and lock, throwaway the key.....ONE of the best rappers of all time whohappens to be white....guess who buys 75% + off all black rap music...white people....look at the sale figures 2 pages back...I'm not saying he'llrevive the CD format industry but outselling Carter 3 ,history books being my witness, shouldn't be hard.....

Go look back at who outsold Carter 2 the day it dropped , an EM greatest hits album

I swear to everything that NT is (*&^^%ddsee$#@#) forgetful
roll.gif
roll.gif
, it irratates me when i step into this forum

grin.gif

Come on yall gotta be realistic, How much did Usher's Confessions sell?........... Ok, how much Did Usher's Here I Stand sell & Love In This Club was oooooober popular!!!!!

do yall forget how bad Here I Stand in comparison to Confessions....Confessions is a classic damn near...pun intended , "burn" literally did just that, "Yeah" shut the streets down, every rapper doing a "throwback" remix it seemed, USHER was not married....plus Usher does the whole wait 3-5 years thing to build hype. Here I Stand is ashtray material, Usher will admit to and NEYO basically told Usher the same in a MTV interview

EM IS EM.....He shut the MTV and BET and VH1 and Top 40 radio formats down, chain and lock, throwaway the key.....ONE of the best rappers of all time who happens to be white....guess who buys 75% + off all black rap music...white people....look at the sale figures 2 pages back...I'm not saying he'll revive the CD format industry but outselling Carter 3 ,history books being my witness, shouldn't be hard.....

Go look back at who outsold Carter 2 the day it dropped , an EM greatest hits album

I swear to everything that NT is (*&^^%ddsee$#@#) forgetful
roll.gif
roll.gif
, it irratates me when i step into this forum
Don't forget the whole Usher manager situation and the production he got on H.I.S was far different than on Confessions.

Em will blow C3 out of the water. His garbage material goes to #1. Regardless of how sluggish today's sales are, Eminem will be one who will cash in whenthe charts are released, always has and always will.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom