EMLE SNEÅKER ÇLINGZ✨

å 3D printed sneaker ornament iDesigned ✨
DSC00761 copy7.png

DSC00761 copy3.png

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

,,,the first time iPrinted a batch iWas using PLA filament { da human grade stuff that's said to be safe to eat off of, only because iForgot to change the filament } and the printer wasn't set at the correct settings sooo das why the piece has those cracks in it. It didn't seem any less durable than pieces that were printed with the same settings but it did come out with the cracked appearance,,, +STILL_DEVELOPING⚗️✨
IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

+THÅNX✨I appreciate the feedback,,, iHadn't considered printing replacement parts, do people request replacement parts like that?

,,,iPrinted a few size variations & played around with the idea of multiple sneaker clings laced in one shoe ✨
IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+
PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

,,,eventho iAdjusted the size of the individual pieces iConstranied the proportions so the pieces look essentially the same,,,
IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

,,,trying out some different colored filament, iLike this yellow colour,,, it's got that fun Big Bird//Pikachu energy to it,,, +ALSØ: with this batch iScaled the size but iDidn't lock the proportions giving the pieces a wårped quality,,, iLike the variating sizes stacked on one shoe, it reminds me of Gundam ,,,one of my favorite collaborators said the shoe reminds him of a Stegosaurus with the varying sized Sneaker Çlings on it 🦕lol,,, The chunkier pieces remind me of the Jeremy Scott Bones sneakers that he created in collaboration with Adidas ✨
IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

IMG_3687.JPG

IMG_3685.JPG

IMG_3684.JPG

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

iThought it look cool to scan the cool grey joints with the original sneaker cling in 'em,,, plus iExperimented with some other color options. This time iSpray painted the pieces and added some speckles n'stuff, to me it make's the pieces look more organic,,, More on the fantasy tip like they might just grew outta the shoes like that,,, +FOOT_FUGUS lol ✨
Scan 27.jpeg

IMG_3834.JPG

Scan 25.jpeg

IMG_3869.JPG

Scan 24.jpeg

IMG_3831.JPG

Scan 26.jpeg

IMG_3830.JPG
Scan 23.jpeg

IMG_3882.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

iDesigned//printed a new piece✨,,,so this new joint iWanted to emulate the front of a indycar wit da swoops,,, not sure if it fully translates on this model but it looks futuristic laced in the JOARIDRAN VII,,, iPrinted it in 2 sizes: not sure which one iLike the best yet,,, +ÅLSØ: iDesigned a lil hangtag inspired by the Air Jordan III hangtag, in the pics iPut it on my hoody zipper, iHaven't put 'em on a shoe yet,,,
IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

EMLE DETROIT MMXXI
+PEÅÇE✌🏽✨

+THÅNX✨I appreciate the feedback,,, iHadn't considered printing replacement parts, do people request replacement parts like that?

Yessir! Tons of ppl are selling replacements, some better than other but their whole page is dedicated to replacing wing tabs, heel tabs and such! Most guys are in Cali but no one else in Northern US has those molds or designs! Very huge niche for something every sneakerhead needs

Yessir! Tons of ppl are selling replacements, some better than other but their whole page is dedicated to replacing wing tabs, heel tabs and such! Most guys are in Cali but no one else in Northern US has those molds or designs! Very huge niche for something every sneakerhead needs
+🤔💭✨ word, I'm gonna look into those replacement part pages & see what they tumbot, thanx again for the suggestion,,, iNoticed your "formerly selfmadeapparel" tag on ur profile. Do you design too?

Back
Top Bottom