Emma From Degrassi is the most super prettiest girl .....like ever

She aint even the hottest girl on the show. Stop it, SLIME. Spinners gf with the red hair is
pimp.gif

f3c363de5ab0149b2c38ba403571ffe88444350d.jpg

nina dobrev lives down the way from me. my friend's brother is best friends with her brother. met her a couple times at parties, shes mad cool in person.that family is super good looking lol.

cassie steele went to a catholic high school before degrassi, and my boy had it on lock for a few months until she got casted for degrassi.

hahah i never knew this show was broadcasted in the states.

Hey EdWord, you need to check out the movie Poison Ivy: Secret Society...

Emma gets nude
wink.gif

32587262.jpg

Originally Posted by beeniemon

nina dobrev lives down the way from me. my friend's brother is best friends with her brother. met her a couple times at parties, shes mad cool in person. that family is super good looking lol.

cassie steele went to a catholic high school before degrassi, and my boy had it on lock for a few months until she got casted for degrassi.

hahah i never knew this show was broadcasted in the states.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Emma gets nude
wink.gif

32587262.jpg

Is Poison Ivy the movie with ice box from the movie little giants (the girl that was the best on the football team) all grown up??

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by ao17

Emma gets nude
wink.gif

32587262.jpg

Is Poison Ivy the movie with ice box from the movie little giants (the girl that was the best on the football team) all grown up??

just saw the pics

she got some puffy nips
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom