Emma Watson been putting in that work!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Dont usually say this but average white girl.

I've seen way hotter looking white chicks walking around my campus.  Her face looks too masculine for me.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

that hair is just too short for me to want, i HATE short hair

I agree.  She is smoking with long hair but the short hair really does make her look kinds boyish.  She needs to keep it long at all times

She reminds me of Natalie Portman for some reason, even though they don't really look alike, at all.
Is she good at acting?

Lindsey Lohan playing Hermione Granger on SNL > Emma Watson's entire career

Not feeling the 12-year-old school boy hair cut. 

YOU TOO, Natalie Portman.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

that hair is just too short for me to want, i HATE short hair

I agree.  She is smoking with long hair but the short hair really does make her look kinds boyish.  She needs to keep it long at all times
i think thats how they do it in Europe right now.  dudes over there want that masculine look 

We've all seen hotter white girls. Doesn't mean we dont still wanna smash.

And I never got the 12 year old boy thing. You seriously look at her and think of a young boy? How weird is that
laugh.gif

short hair is
smokin.gif
when done properly.

I think Emma Watson is gorgeous with short or long hair but this is the ad campaign that really did it for me.

emma-watson-burberry-ad-autumn-winter-2009-2010-photos.jpg

emmawatson_burberry_aw0910_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You leave my girl out of this, understand?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

And I never got the 12 year old boy thing. You seriously look at her and think of a young boy? How weird is that
laugh.gif

short hair is
smokin.gif
when done properly.

Naw man what is weird is you look at her with short hair and think its
pimp.gif
  Itd be different if she had some big ******* or a decent size backside.  But you put her next to someone like Beiber,  with that short hair at a quick glance I bet you couldnt tell who was who at first.  I like petite girls but IMO petite girls and short hair do not mix well

laugh.gif

short hair is
smokin.gif
when done properly.

pimp.gif
  Itd be different if she had some big ******* or a decent size backside.  But you put her next to someone like Beiber,  with that short hair at a quick glance I bet you couldnt tell who was who at first.  I like petite girls but IMO petite girls and short hair do not mix well

Bieber has very feminine features though. Son looks like a lesbian.

I just dont let myself think "man she looks like a little white boy" when I know damn well it's a girl
laugh.gif

I love some ******* and a nice mass too, dont get me wrong. Something about short hair on a beautiful girl though..

laugh.gif

short hair is
smokin.gif
when done properly.

pimp.gif

Bieber has very feminine features though. Son looks like a lesbian.

I just dont let myself think "man she looks like a little white boy" when I know damn well it's a girl
laugh.gif

I love some ******* and a nice mass too, dont get me wrong. Something about short hair on a beautiful girl though..

Portman being the perfect example.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Lindsey Lohan playing Hermione Granger on SNL > Emma Watson's entire career

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom