Emoji's 🧐... I'm Not Sure What to Think of How They're Used Sometimes.

1597041982242.jpeg
1597041982242.jpeg

The Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I think your issue is just with the cartoonish nature of emojis. On the surface I can see how their use could seem to conflict with certain feelings and moods.

But at the end of day, emojis as a language construct are no different than an exclamation point or superlative adverbs and adjectives. They don't take anything away from the underlying statement or sentiment, they do the opposite.
well at least i got a productive prospective outta this thread. i hope ur morning is going well. thank u.

Some emojis regardless of what they actually are will always be what the general perception is

This is praying hands 🙏🏾
This is poop/s*** etc 💩 (even though itd supposed to be ice cream)
This is a .... 🍆 we all know its an eggplant but yeah
Same with 🍑 for as

I’m pretty sure poop is poop. :lol: They could’ve used ANY other color and it even comes up in autocorrect when you type the word “poop”.

ANother question, when the person you are texting uses an emoji, do you visualize/picture that actual person conducting said emoji/action?

yeah b/c when use something like ":lol:" or "lol" i actually was laughing.

Lol lost most of its meaning at least to me. I say that more often maybe a slight chuckle or generic response when someone sends me somthing and i just need somethin to say back (provided thats its supposed to be funny)

If i really do find it funny i usually send the emoji 😂

I still don’t know what >D is. Is that supposed to be a
“N PLEASE!” face or what??

I want NT emoji on Messenger and when I text

These 3 will do: 0]>D:nthat:
YEARS ago I right-click saved my favorite emoticons (NT emojis) and tried to use them in iMessage, it worked, but they were oversized and hella pixelated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom