Empire State of Mind/California Love

Honestly does it make a sense for a d.j. to play these songs at a club if thier not in that state?dont get me wrong ima huge fan of both but when they get played in a club this is the usally response...

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

Honestly does it make a sense for a d.j. to play these songs at a club if thier not in that state?dont get me wrong ima huge fan of both but when they get played in a club this is the usally response...

u just lost me

laugh.gif
@ that gif! But it never made sense to me either. In some cases I think the DJ does this to show where he is from. But honestly, I thought this was one of those which song is better thread.

California Love by miles and from Atlanta.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

u just lost me

I cannot comprehend what you tried to write. 

i dunno about that homie...California Love is an all-time banger and when the beat comes on erybody says the words and continues to party
at least at the kinda spots I frequent

Empire tho I dunno its not really a club record, dj's prolly wouldnt play that anyway

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

u just lost me

I abbreviated you, he couldn't distinguish the difference between they're/their/and there I win 

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yea that %!@@ is pretty pointless...
What happened in that gif.tho?
laugh.gif
Giants for kicking a field goal for the win but the kicker missed and lost the game to the SeaHawks I believe.

u just lost me

I abbreviated you, he couldn't distinguish the difference between they're/their/and there I win 
                   ^        ^       ^        ^                                                                                               ^       ^       ^        ^
  Correct this run-on sentence.                                                         No punctuation at the end.   A period is missing after "there" and "win".
Try to be more professional and not use contractions.  "He could not distinguish the difference" reads better than, "He couldn't distinguish the difference".  

u just lost me

^        ^       ^        ^                                                                                               ^       ^       ^        ^
  Correct this run-on sentence.                                                         No punctuation at the end.   A period is missing after "there" and "win".
Try to be more professional and not use contractions.  "He could not distinguish the difference" reads better than, "He couldn't distinguish the difference".  

Well dam...

weird_kid_fap.gif

Think of it like this, not everyone in that club is from that state, for example memorial day in Miami, there is going to be a lot of NY dudes there so once that joint drops it will be crazy, even if its in Florida. Basically its a good look for the DJ, he is showing love. You gotta think outside the box

LA heads, why in Hollywood are yall still playing "Super Hyphy" and "Tell Me When To Go" every night?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

OUT ON BAIL FRESH OUTTA JAIL!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't give a !!$@ in u in Alaska...

...that +*!% bangs.
truth
pimp.gif

and for the record, alicia's version of ESOM is better than jay-z's.

u just lost me

@#%! u

Originally Posted by northdade

empire state of mind is NOT a club record

Yea I've never heard Empire State of Mind played in a club. Anyway. . .

To Live and Die in L.A. > California Love

Empire State of Mind is the type of track you listen to on the subway train on the way home or something.

Back
Top Bottom