Employed NTers: Are you actively looking for another job?

i work for threadless.com and its pretty cool and laid back, i come to work after vaporizing copious amts of hash oil (pure thc) first thing the morning to fair trade organic coffee freshly brewed and vegan breakfast prepared then goof off on the internet all day long and make fun of my hipster co-workers...but pays not mad lucrative so im seeing what other websites in chicago need a perma stoned web writer

I work for a telecommunications company and i'm applying out as we speak. my job sucks more and more everyday... are we still in a recession?

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Nah, I love job. Getting paid 13.00 plus the benefits and everything that the company does.
I got it good.

thats good to you fam ?
eyes.gif

considering this economy, my previous jobs, the only bills i have is car insurance and cell phone and i actually like coming into work each day.
yes, i think i have it good imo. its not even the wage im talking about, even tho that its a big upgrade from my 8/hr previously. its the job/comapny its self.

I'm currently looking for a different job. The job I have now is cool and the pay isn't that bad but it is slowly killing me.

I don't have to use my mind at all. I feel useless.

ITS OVERNIGHT. I've been doing it for over two years

+$*! my job
im 18
been workin their since i was 15
mangement switched 3 times
good people always get fired
and the $#!% tastic people stay around
me and my buddy are one of the few people who actually
do what we got to do
i get paid 8.00 an hr which keeps me going
since most places will pay kids in high-school 7.25 minimum wage
i live in Florida, and work at Taco-bell/Kfc +$*! that place with a hard one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've worked as a long term temp in my current job since August 2009 and have had 2 internal interviews since then. I'm definitely looking for something better than this. There's just no upward movement in the work that I do right now. Even if I were to become fully employed, on salary, benefits and all, I'd still want to move away from this position.

I hate my job! With a passion. I'm not really qualified to do anything else, so I think I'll suck it up and save money, go to school, and then get a job that I really like doing. If I wasnt so comfortable with the money and the benefits then I would leave and get a job at the mall.

I'm not ment for a 9-5. I feel like I'm wasting my life. I know thats a pretty immature or juvenile way to think about it, but that's how I feel.

My job is cool and I make good money but I work for a cut throat job w/o a union and they will terminate you for any BS reason at any time. I don't trust them and I desire something with a lil' more job security (if that even exists this day in age).

well ill be getting layed off in the by the 15th along with everyone else in my dept. so yeah im looking around and applying

Back
Top Bottom