Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Damn, what it was you asked me about the other day? I got the grey/orange joints by me but not the grey/whites. DF!!!

I was trying to find those coppers during this event, no luck.  I ended up taking them to a joint out here and swapping them for the christmas's plus 24cash... Christmas's for 114??? Nice deal if you ask me.
pimp.gif

But they have Grey/Whites out here heavy lemme know...

yeah it starts today i know they got the atlantic penny's on sale for $99.99 and a couple 95's for $99.99 and some more stuff but thats all i was interested in im gonna grab some atlantic pennys cause with the 30% disc it like half off

laugh.gif

Slim,

You know I don't bite my tongue.

"Always hatin tryna stop your shine" is what you put on wax?

O RLY? 

[Jay voice] "Wha we talking bout?"

(a) I ain't say nuffin' about your wack @!#...

(b) We already been through this.  And you's a clown to me, and I'm a clown to you.  So keep it at 50.  We ain't from the same mold. 

(c) I just stated fact, which is in back pages in the Outlet thread, to help dude out on getting his shoes cheaper.

Again, NOTHING to do with you -- although somehow everything is about YOU.  But, that goes over the head of the arrogant and ignorant.

These ISS-like new shoe dudes coming to Niketalk...  Arificially trying to make a name for themselves.

e-life is amazing...

And no need for the inbox mid-west dunny, you've been put on B.A.N. status months ago.   
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom