Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

whoa. everything will be 50% off?!  Inlines,homes,all the Kobe shirts... everything!? will it work online too?

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

whoa. everything will be 50% off?!  Inlines,homes,all the Kobe shirts... everything!? will it work online too?

Dude its Employee Appreciation, you have to go instore and have a connect. Its not like a friends and family event. Most things will probably be half off except whatever the company or divisions decide, its always different. Like last time I could get air max 2009's at champs but they were excluded at FA, and FTL.

oh crap. dont know anyone

thanks for the info. this sucks
mad.gif

people ask same questions like always now for the people who are always on here should already know that NO ONES knows what is and whats not excluded till the list actsually come out. Like airant sed there is a new CEO and stuff is starting to change.

I hope The lebron 7 ps are not excluded..... 2 pairs of those, and 1 more aj2k10...

I pray that the zk5 pops aren't either.

YO!

The EA last year, this time was no exclusions. But with the company doing well to my knowledge - you guys can forget about the Kobe POPs and Bron PS's.
laugh.gif
I just don't see it happening.
smh.gif

DF!!!

might grab the home kobes and ps if they don't exclude them, but the V's haven't been ago on the 50's since they came out. will try to find out from my store any info.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

The EA last year, this time was no exclusions. But with the company doing well to my knowledge - you guys can forget about the Kobe POPs and Bron PS's.
laugh.gif
I just don't see it happening.
smh.gif

DF!!!
Never say never until the official word...

Either way, I'm going 95s/Griffeys/Carniovores/woman's 360s (for wife)/kid Space Jam (for kid) crazy if no exclusions...

Other items (Garnetts, FPII, etc.) are already about 50% off retail at local urban stores around here (DTLR, Shoe City, etc.),,,

Hell, I may put a G worth of stuff on layaway just cause. 
laugh.gif

YO! ^ And I'm nervous about the Carnivores too. These FTL execs got an ear to the streets. They didn't exclude the Flightposite II's but I'm thinking they know about the Carnivores. DF!!!

Sound about right since the first quarter ends May 1st.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a one day event again.

"Ant,"

The carnivores are priced at a point that "they" see them as Bo Jacksons. Real talk.

I don't see them being excluded, especially since a zillion of them will be around at every store after tomorrow.

It's more a "sneaker geek" shoe than anything and we are hyping, but that won't increase sales much due to the mass production.

With the masses, they will sit.

YO! ^ I hear you, but the orange SC's were excluded on the first EA after their release. I'm with you though. I need them for the $55 myself.

DF!!!

OP, change the tittle of the thread..

people that don't know what 50% means gonna keep asking the same question...

Change it to

EA = Empolyee Apprecaition thread, for next sat or whatever..

the same question are gonna keep poppin up

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I hear you, but the orange SC's were excluded on the first EA after their release. I'm with you though. I need them for the $55 myself.

DF!!!
Not the one in August fam.

I was in Bmore. 
laugh.gif

Stores didn't HAVE them like that during that EA, but yeah...

ijapino or whatever dudes name is with the homer simpson avatar is looking at this thread and his thinkin to himself, "hell yeah i get to suspend and ban people today"

these threads are typical, dudes with connects bragging about how they got connects and posting all their pickups while those on the outside looking in get banned over asking for hookups or get salty when other people brag about their hookups

ill put it like this, the last 50% thread got locked over this and this one will probably go the same way because of the same stuff as last time. rather then post what you want on here and ask for hookups just pm people and discuss that stuff privately so that this thread doesn't end up getting locked.

Back
Top Bottom