Employee Appreciation 10.17 - 10.19 EDIT: Exlcusion list up on page 6

so any word if the laker hd are excluded? anyone know? i wouldnt be surprised if some stores said yes even though not on the exclusion list etc.

Wheres the 323-310-562 LA hookup at. Ineed some all black hyperdunks for work and some black/red 6 rings for my boys sz 9 and 10 toddlers. inbox me or email meat djkaos23@yahoo.com

i work at a footlocker in florida...we got the germany and china HD in a 9.5 only

let me know if you need those

Anyone in NYC want to hook a guy up? Please PM me because I need another pair of Pennys. I will reciprocate the hookup via tip.

to those of you asking.

All the CDPs are GOOD except for the 3/20s dropping this weekend. and the Laker HDs are good as well. the list didn't say anything bout any HD

Do any random employees ever hook you up if you ask for their discount? I'm gonna get the aways today and could really use the 50% off. Let me know if itworks or not so I don't look like a douche. thanks

Originally Posted by lakermurph

Do any random employees ever hook you up if you ask for their discount? I'm gonna get the aways today and could really use the 50% off. Let me know if it works or not so I don't look like a douche. thanks

they might depending on how their managers are and etc.. but if your going to try go with cash just in case because you wont be able to use to type of pasticunless yall got the same last name. dunt know how it is around there but my district manager be on it with stuff like that

No stock locating or ordering. At least in the NY based districts. Anyone in NY need help hit me up

Are any other stores except FL getting the away's? I called up two of my local FL's and had no luck. When is the official release day? Im in Va ,if anyone could help me out
happy.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Are any other stores except FL getting the away's? I called up two of my local FL's and had no luck. When is the official release day? Im in Va , if anyone could help me out
happy.gif

They released at the footlocker in my town and mine didn't even have hyperdunks before these ones, so I would assume they are around a lot of places, youcould use the shoe finder and order them.

BTW, if anyone can use their employee appreciation and get me a Nike sportswear windbreaker and ship it to me I would appreciate it. It's a windbreaker soit wouldn't even be to much to ship since it is so light. I have the sku and color code. Please PM me if you can

Anybody in the 33441, 33442, 33063, 33064, 33433?
nerd.gif

Broward or Palm Beach County?
ohwell.gif

PM me pls!!!!!!!!
eyes.gif

ill do this deal for any of my southern california 310, 323 local area nters who would want the hare viis from the 16/7 cdp in size 11. my spot has the packfor the 50% that there holding for me, i only want the 16's so if anyone wants to go half and half with me inbox me and we can meet tomorrow at my mallanytime after 2. you'll be getting hares for about $84 after tax.

I just got back from my local footlocker and copped the laker away hyperdunk, However i got some bad news they are on the exclusion list, All the jordanshowever are not, i wanted to cop two pairs of those aways but no 50% KILLED IT, My homie did manage to trow the 3o% f&f on that, so i paid roughly $87.00.

yea it was a no go for me on the laker hyperdunks i was able to cop the usa hyperdunks and i went half and half with an employee on the 5/18 pack and im gonnado the same tomorrow with the 7/16 pack so all is well for me.

i got word from my connect that the 50% discount doesn't work on the countdown packs. Maybe it works for others. like different states and districts.jumpman pros for me.

CDP's vary from store to store ... then again Mgr's might be holding back ...

Does the 5 SKU limit apply to EA? My connect at FA said some guy came in this morning and cleaned up ALL the Penny's (all twenty-something pairs).
eek.gif

smh.gif

More Penny's will do just fine.

If I could still find a CDP 4/19, I'd take it, but they were limited here.

Originally Posted by Midnights281

I just got back from my local footlocker and copped the laker away hyperdunk, However i got some bad news they are on the exclusion list, All the jordans however are not, i wanted to cop two pairs of those aways but no 50% KILLED IT, My homie did manage to trow the 3o% f&f on that, so i paid roughly $87.00.
Damn it!!
frown.gif

Is there going to be a 30% F&F next week ? Since that's what happened last month with the 30% F&F right after the 50?

Back
Top Bottom