Employee Appreciation 10.17 - 10.19 EDIT: Exlcusion list up on page 6

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Midnights281

I just got back from my local footlocker and copped the laker away hyperdunk, However i got some bad news they are on the exclusion list, All the jordans however are not, i wanted to cop two pairs of those aways but no 50% KILLED IT, My homie did manage to trow the 3o% f&f on that, so i paid roughly $87.00.
Damn it!!
frown.gif

Is there going to be a 30% F&F next week ? Since that's what happened last month with the 30% F&F right after the 50?

I totally feel ya kobehead... I was already lookin' forward to rockin' the away's this weekend.... I'm hoping there's a F&F fairly soonas well... Although these are 'limited' gr, I'm afraid lots of people are gonna scoop up a pair or two...

Originally Posted by Midnights281

I just got back from my local footlocker and copped the laker away hyperdunk, However i got some bad news they are on the exclusion list, All the jordans however are not, i wanted to cop two pairs of those aways but no 50% KILLED IT, My homie did manage to trow the 3o% f&f on that, so i paid roughly $87.00.
dont you mean $95 unless you got some tax exemption...still not bad! better than retail.

You think if I just walk into the store and ask one of them to hook me up they'll do it?
Probably not right?

Originally Posted by xpatrickstar

You think if I just walk into the store and ask one of them to hook me up they'll do it?
Probably not right?
if you approach them right or break them off with something then possibly, if you go in a store with people you don't know expecting a freehandout there going to look at you like your stupid which they should do also.

Anyone have the sku for the 4/19 CDP pack at footlocker, if so can you post it or PM it to me? thanks

copped the Pippens
didn't know the dude but went up said i know about EA and id give him something
all i had to do was buy some spray

Big ups to doods over at *edit*... Hooked it up on the Laker away's... Also hung out for a bit and shot the sh*t with them... Really koo set of peeps...These aways are def
pimp.gif

copped foam boots on a 30,nothing good on the 50,might cop 4/19,anyone want 19s for cheap?? lol cause I only want 4s..a lot of jordan and nike clothing..coppednice nike sportwear zip up hoody...damn FL is gettin more and more strict

took my friend to a different mall and copped him some pippens .
gave dude 100 he kept the change and sold the spray
not as generous as the dude that sold me mine but still a good deal considering.

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Big ups to doods over at Del Amo FL... Hooked it up on the Laker away's... Also hung out for a bit and shot the sh*t with them... Really koo set of peeps... These aways are def
pimp.gif
Probably not a big deal, but you might want to watch exactly how much info you post up in case someone is watching.

Believe me, knowing which store and what shoe you purchased is more than enough info. to get people caught. But again, probably not likely.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Probably not a big deal, but you might want to watch exactly how much info you post up in case someone is watching.

Believe me, knowing which store and what shoe you purchased is more than enough info. to get people caught. But again, probably not likely.
Good point... Didn't really think about that....

Anyone in the 925 area code want to help me out...they only have the hyperdunk aways in the newpark mall footlocker in size 11.....please.

i picked up the 5/18 pack but for 200. damn employee had to make some dough off me cause he wouldn't go any lower than 200
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

btw does anyone know if i can exchange them for a half size up at a different store (ex footaction) without a receipt?

^ you're complaining that you saved nearly 135 dollars if you bought it at regular price? c'mon man...

its not that im complaining, obviousley im happy that i got the v's for 100 bucks (200 divided by 2 is 100 lol), and i could prob get rid of the 18s foraround 100. its just the fact that some people always need to do good for themselves, and make that extra buck instead just helping out a fellow sneakerhead...

Back
Top Bottom