Employee Appreciation 10.17 - 10.19 EDIT: Exlcusion list up on page 6

i want to say thanks for ???? for hooking it up!! really nice dude and super cool! ill take care of you when we meet up again, seriously lets play some ball!thanks again. i got you! thanks!

I want to thank ???? (not sure if he wants his spot to be blown up) for hooking it up on Saturday. I really appreciate, man.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I want to thank ???? (not sure if he wants his spot to be blown up) for hooking it up on Saturday. I really appreciate, man.

PM me about your spot...I didn't get a thing....damn.....I couldn't get anyone in the 925 area code to hook me up....

Originally Posted by dts939

its not that im complaining, obviousley im happy that i got the v's for 100 bucks (200 divided by 2 is 100 lol), and i could prob get rid of the 18s for around 100. its just the fact that some people always need to do good for themselves, and make that extra buck instead just helping out a fellow sneakerhead...
we should he help out some random stranger for free? foot locker employees hardly make anything so heres there chance to make a little extra onthe side. by making that extra buck you got the 5/18 pack for way less then you normally would have.

and just wait about a week and take the pack to another store and exchange it you should be good to go.

nope no updates probly wont be one till after thanksgiving since there hasnt been a f&f in a while...waiting tho...thanks for diggin up this thread

The thread starter should change the title or something... no lie with the NEXT 50% i gotta cop atleast 3- 5 pairs of Hyperdunks... Bestballin Shoe in dabiz.....

Cant wait, last time i got the pippens and the penny II, this time it'll be the gold and eggplant flightposite (thats if the eggplants aren't excluded,which they shouldn't be this time around)

Yeah i hope this happens soon. Last time i was lucky enough to scoop the 1/22 pack for 150. So i hope they dont packs on the exclusion list, because i canhopefully scoop the 8/15 pack which i doubt or another 3/20

Honestly, I expect there to be one next weekend. Lately they have been about a month apart. I would guess one next weekend, and one right before Christmas

i missed the last one
mad.gif

^^Not if you know the right people. Info isn't always concrete, but most of the time, the DMs know there is a talk of one coming weeks in advance. Thatswhy I asked about next weekend, my person said there would probably be one weekend before Thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom