Employee Appreciation 10.22 - 10.24

just got off from a conference call from my DM bout an hour ago & in it, he said we will run an employee appreciation event.

starts monday (10.22) & will more than likely end on wednesday (10.24). no confirmed exclusions yet, except the usual stuff (AF1s, retros (jordans), multiple offers, etc). probably will come out later this week.

btw, if anyone from the northern jersey area wanna get something, just hit me up. . . .

EDIT:

EXCLUSIONS ARE:

AF1s
Retro (jordans)
shox turbo 5
blk goadomes
double soles (timbs)
CB34s
sub zero pack
foams
big funds (jordans??)
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

how much are xx2 now?
can anone hook me up with lebron ivs? my store dont have em
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

wow, another 50% off? :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

yo i heard the same thing from my sister, baby father, couzin, aunts, uncles grandfather.....

naw just kidding... but yea its really soon.. i hope those dats are good.. i wanna buy a COUPLE of stuff....

YESSSSSSS

LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

These mon-wed 50s are killin me.. go back to thurs-sat

but if FTL is doin as bad as its made out to be doing, then havin a 50 right after payweekend is a smart move.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

nice, good thing im off to go cop!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

Hey blackcat23mj, well i know they are on sale at Champs, but at Footlocker they have been regular price for at least the past 6 weeks. I've just been lazy because i work at Footlocker and really don't venture into other stores. What are the lowest prices you have seen for the Lebron IV's?

Where you at in socal? I just moved back after getting done with uci.

whens the next F&F??? i have some stuff i need to get and none of the employees around me will do it, even though i used to hook them up all the time when i worked at finish line.

would i be able to buy now at sale price (69.99) and bring back and buy with 50%? and if they order it wont it be the online price?
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Need to cop the most expensive item I can so I can exchange it towards one of the Olympic forces later on...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Quote:
would i be able to buy now at sale price (69.99) and bring back and buy with 50%?
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

My boss just told us this morning...the company really must be doing bad for all these 50's...I'd take advantage but there's nothing I want

^^^
HOW BOUT YOU SELL ME THOSE KICKS IN YOUR AVY???? LOL AND WITH A 50%... C'MON... 30? F&F?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

rubberduckievn.... ZOT ZOT!! Class of 04 UCI man! haha i live in the LA area, the 626 to be exact. what about you? I think ive seen them as low as 79.99 or lower (santa anita mall in arcadia). yea i seem them marked down at footaction and champs more than i do footlocker, the footlocker there actually dont even carry the IVs....i know nike factory stores (ontario mills) have the playoffs for 69.99 and the all white ones for the same price marked down right now.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Oh yeah i actually moved back up to Norcal, yeah i have the playoffs, the west coasts and the all whites. But i'm looking for the two black and red ones. Thanks for your help man.

im so glad its a 50% comin up...

gotta get some adidas,

are those godzillas excluded ???

gotta make some moves... gotta call dem connects B...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom