Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

would be nice, i'll be in nyc 1st weekend of june. hittin up HOH without a doubt, 50 would be NICE

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

My pick ups

Using my Connects to the full Advatange, yall can say i went it

And mister freindly yea i meant 2 put 55, i miscalculated my bad lol
does anyone have the sku for those black/blue lebron 6's?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by Noob

i went to a local champs store today
offered tip and asked for the discount

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
Maybe they thought your a herb.
eyes.gif
I got my little man the white 2.5
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude tried to be hesitant at first when i was at a spot i never been to before, i went to a footlocker in huntington park, i could tell the employee who took care of me was a dude who is force fed everything he heres. i went in he tried to hype me up on some fusions
laugh.gif
he had this look on his face when i was like na son i don't believe in wearing fusions but whats excluded on the 50%? he tried to deny they were having a 50% at first but i told him these exact words and it worked and now i got a new hookup,

"im not tryin to get you in trouble and i'm not expectin nothing for free. i know the deal already, i gotta pay cash only and ill wait outside while you get my stuff, if you can take your break ill give you the money get my stuff and after that we'll go get something to eat and it's on me, and for the record i aint no secret shopper either"

after that dude was cool, and i ended up getting an extra pair of penny ii's 3 pairs of shoes for my son and some jordan shorts, when it came time to take care of him all he wanted was 2 mc chickens from mcdonalds
laugh.gif
i felt bad because thats all he wanted and when i offered to give him $10 as well he didn't want it but he said to come by there whenever they have 50% weekends and he would take care of me.
should've used this line today... dang

I was able to get my girl the 7/16 pack for about 60 bucks..... they were on sale for $100 and got a dude to help me with a 10 buck tip. I tried to get 50% offof some Stealth XX3's for her as well at a different store but the manager said he couldnt but i couldnt complain since they were on 39.99. Thanks for theinsight guys.

Damn. 2 McChickens.

When I worked in Foot Locker I used to get atleast $150 a day on 50's.

nice to see people still goin IN on the 50
pimp.gif

nice pick-ups all around.

for me, i sat out this 50, too many exclusions as usual
smh.gif

as far as tips go, as stated over and over again, $10-15 tip per shoe is the way to go. If you want a hook-up for $150 pair of shoes for $75, why not tip the$10-15, you'll still get your kicks under $100 and no tax. stop being cheap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the EA here in ny, there is $0 tax, only on shoe cleaners i believe which is $0.25. the receipt can be $300 and there'll be $0 tax
pimp.gif

still waiting on my stuff i copped LAST 50
laugh.gif
thanks again bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Damn. 2 McChickens.

When I worked in Foot Locker I used to get atleast $150 a day on 50's.

laugh.gif
i offered more but thats all he wanted. i miss working in the mallthough, i would just get hooked up with the 50% just off the strength of me having a discount to offer in retun.

Originally Posted by cowboybibby

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude tried to be hesitant at first when i was at a spot i never been to before, i went to a footlocker in huntington park, i could tell the employee who took care of me was a dude who is force fed everything he heres. i went in he tried to hype me up on some fusions
laugh.gif
he had this look on his face when i was like na son i don't believe in wearing fusions but whats excluded on the 50%? he tried to deny they were having a 50% at first but i told him these exact words and it worked and now i got a new hookup,

"im not tryin to get you in trouble and i'm not expectin nothing for free. i know the deal already, i gotta pay cash only and ill wait outside while you get my stuff, if you can take your break ill give you the money get my stuff and after that we'll go get something to eat and it's on me, and for the record i aint no secret shopper either"

after that dude was cool, and i ended up getting an extra pair of penny ii's 3 pairs of shoes for my son and some jordan shorts, when it came time to take care of him all he wanted was 2 mc chickens from mcdonalds
laugh.gif
i felt bad because thats all he wanted and when i offered to give him $10 as well he didn't want it but he said to come by there whenever they have 50% weekends and he would take care of me.
now thats the way to do it...great way to break the ice and make the employee feel safe while also knowing hes getting something in return....

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
now thats the way to do it...great way to break the ice and make the employee feel safe while also knowing hes getting something in return....
better look for that young boy face, i'd be rollin if somebody tried to pull that on an AM or a manager...lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
better look for that young boy face, i'd be rollin if somebody tried to pull that on an AM or a manager...lol

laugh.gif
actually ive gotten in good with alot of managers as well just bytalking to them. both store managers and assistant managers. you would be suprised how many of these managers are fed up and tired with alot of the b.scorporate pulls on them and a good amount of them are willing to pull strings and make stuff happen as long as you take care of them and they know youwon't do anything stupid.

A few questions...
EAs are once a month, correct?
and 1 other thing I need clarified...
The 60+ 1 pack comes out early June, If I want to cop it on the 50% (if its still in storse) do I have to wait till the next EA or the next Jordan pack and EA?

Back
Top Bottom