EMPLOYEE SALE THIS WEEKEND AT FTL STORES

thacamel is right. It doesn't work only if the store puts their own barcode sticker on the box. Mostly mom n pop shops do that.

thacamel is correct. If you scan a barcode from the shoe company (ie-nike, adidas, reebok, etc) and not a mom n pops or other company bar code, it will work atftl. I would try to see if the Tech Challenge 2's scan at Champs. Sometimes ftl inc will have one shoe or colorway at different stores, and not all of em.For example, the hot lava 95s are only at footaction. If you scanned the nike barcode from the box of the hot lava 95s it will scan only at footaction and notftl or champs. And another way to search SKUs is to use the item lookup button.
Here's a quick walk though.
1-Hit item lookup
2-Enter vendor number for the item (most of the same as the brand, but not jerseys). For this board's sake, I believe Nike's vendor number is around28470.
3-Under search, enter "%" and whatever you are looking for. (ie-%kobe to look up Kobe's shoes). The search key will search how the item shows upwhen it is rung up or on the reciept, so some items are abbreviated (ie-AJ or air jordan). I found the best way to search for j's or any shoe with arelease date is to enter the release date (ie-%6/28 for a shoe that came out on June 28)
4-Enter the size
5-Enter the department for the item.
6-hit search...this might take a minute or two because there are a lot of items to search, but if you are good at this you will NEVER have to ask anotheremployee or store for a SKU again!

I hope this helps some of the employees out. I use this a lot and know the numbers for Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Converse, and K-Swiss just because people alwayswant to order or find them. This is also a great way to increase Stock Locator sales because you can order items you don't have in stock and/or don'thave a sku for. PM me or reply to this post if you want any further details about the item lookup

Correction, anything at Footaction, KFL, and Footlocker skus will work in each ones system, because in a lot of leagues they are combined. The Lava 95 skuworks at footlocker but is pointless because it is only carried by Footaction. Even if you scan a shoe that was purchased online on Eastbay, if it was notcarried by 1 single store it will not work. When we do returns from online, sometimes we must use a dummy Department sku.

Interesting little tidbit to the 50%, it includes private label multiple offer items = footlocker stuff, so basically it's 5 t-shirts for $10 instead of 5for 20, or the shorts.

MREVAN wrote:

thacamel is correct. If you scan a barcode from the shoe company (ie-nike, adidas, reebok, etc) and not a mom n pops or other company bar code, it will work at ftl. I would try to see if the Tech Challenge 2's scan at Champs. Sometimes ftl inc will have one shoe or colorway at different stores, and not all of em. For example, the hot lava 95s are only at footaction. If you scanned the nike barcode from the box of the hot lava 95s it will scan only at footaction and not ftl or champs. And another way to search SKUs is to use the item lookup button.
Here's a quick walk though.
1-Hit item lookup
2-Enter vendor number for the item (most of the same as the brand, but not jerseys). For this board's sake, I believe Nike's vendor number is around 28470.
3-Under search, enter "%" and whatever you are looking for. (ie-%kobe to look up Kobe's shoes). The search key will search how the item shows up when it is rung up or on the reciept, so some items are abbreviated (ie-AJ or air jordan). I found the best way to search for j's or any shoe with a release date is to enter the release date (ie-%6/28 for a shoe that came out on June 28)
4-Enter the size
5-Enter the department for the item.
6-hit search...this might take a minute or two because there are a lot of items to search, but if you are good at this you will NEVER have to ask another employee or store for a SKU again!

I hope this helps some of the employees out. I use this a lot and know the numbers for Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Converse, and K-Swiss just because people always want to order or find them. This is also a great way to increase Stock Locator sales because you can order items you don't have in stock and/or don't have a sku for. PM me or reply to this post if you want any further details about the item lookup

Sorry rubberduckie, you're right-I meant champs vs ftl/footaction. The sku is the same at ftl and fta, but champs uses a different sku (easy to knowbecause they have different depts). It's almost like fta and ftl are the same store as far as an items sku is concerned while champs, kfl, and lfl usedifferent skus even if it is the same item.

EXCLUSIONS:

af1s
retro jordans (incl. packages & fusions)
shox turbo 6
blk goadomes
pastry products
under armour

Multiple offers ARE NOT EXCLUDED; only private label APPAREL, no socks!

Damn I don't know any employee's so this doesn't apply to me.

But, if one of you guys want to help me out in the NYC area it would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody in the LA area, that can help me out? I need a Champs hookup.
smile.gif

^^ some have stated they can "hook it up" for a fee....my only question is how much are they looking for? would $5 bucks be enough? 10? 20? ...soambiguous. just state a number as a fee. Sometimes what people are looking for in regards to a "hook up fee" it mind as well be a 30% off F&F,

Back
Top Bottom