Employee Store Update/Report

Hey NT, I couldn't find the other post and I was wondering what the Employee Store had right now if anyone has been recently.
Also any info on whether they have the zoom bb's, dunkman soldiers, or any air maxes/dunks would be great.

thanks
~206~

Zoom BBs-
Black.yellow
White.blue

Air Jordan XXII-
All including 5/8

AF25-
Various Colors

Rising Star-
white/black/grey
Red/Black

Soldiers-
Navy/white/gold

Supreme Forces-
Paris, London, Tokyo, China

Can't remember the rest it's been a long day... but that's an update from today. A lot of JB gear, along wiht college football gear.

Hmm...how much are the Supreme Forces?
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

^ good call...I'll snag a tech pack on Saturday when I go if they have em

they had king counties on release day. i got 3 (to sell) and they also had zoom bbs. best basketball shoes i have ever worn.
my brother found some argon 11 lows on the back wall.
"spent dat conda he didnt run" bird man (WTF?)

an update of somewhat useful items:

we got in two new colors of the ATC's- red/wht and that ugly green/black color. still an FSR of the first 2 colorways

jordan 22's wht/blk are down to 74.99 now. nothing abouve a 10 or 10.5 i believe.

got a whole row of forces. the expensive premiums aren't moving. what a surprise.

got the shirts in for the DTRT spiz'ikes. the shirts are kinda sick.

got an ishload of college and baseball hoodies in today.

the new ACG gear is the sickness as well.

ummm that's really it. this update is really based on what i find appealing since i work there. i could care less for the shox or air max items we have but we do have some 97's, 95's, and the hybrid AM's w/ the 360 air soles.

i'll try to chime in if there we get anything good in the store.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Does the store get the Nike Tech Pack clothes by any chance?
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

^^ Adrienne

:lol:
laugh.gif

I will be heading there, what the store like. Wut is to be expected for a SneakerHead. Should be going sumtyme around the 24 or 25. Do I take plenty of kash, are tha prices krazzee? Help, gettin xciteD

Quote:
I will be heading there, what the store like. Wut is to be expected for a SneakerHead. Should be going sumtyme around the 24 or 25. Do I take plenty of kash, are tha prices krazzee? Help, gettin xciteD
ONE.org
MAKE POVERTY HISTORY

Y should I log off, its a simple question! I just want to know wut to expect wen I get there, Im trying to figure out wut type of prices. Jus looking to get someting different or something I missed. SHEESHH!

Back
Top Bottom