EMS Shipping Cost Table.

kingcrux31

Staff member
This post will serve as a guide to sending stuff overseas. In the near future, I will lay out everything you need to know about doing business online. If you need any other info, don't hesitate to contact me.

EMS with online tracking to most countries. Takes 3-5 business days.
img0682yn8.jpg

img0681sg1.jpg

Currency Converter
www.xe.com/ucc/
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

As you all know, 2 years ago, shipping going to the USA and other EURO countries are very cheap using EMS. Doing business thru ebay is so good and you can almost sell products we have. But now the cost of shipping almost doubled and then exporting our products then plummeted.

But the good news is nawala na po yung mga kababayan natin na nagbebenta ng fake Jordan's and other Nike shoes galing sa greebhills and sell them at ebay because of this very high shipping costs and also ebay's super strict policy versus knock-offs.

That's all and always buy Authentic Nike and other shoe brands. AMEN!

Question to those who have gotten packages shipped via EMS to the Philippines:

Is it delivered to your house or are you only sent a notice telling you to pick the package up from the post office? Are you charged tax? How about for non-shoe stuff, gaming console perhaps??

Thanks.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Stupid question, but shoes (with boxes normally weigh how much in kg?
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

My friend was shipped a pair of Grapes (and some other stuff) by his sister just 2 days ago.

He was notified to pickup the package from the Post Office. Upon getting there, he was furious at how the employees handled their clients. They were rude as hell.

THEN, my friend got furious over a lot of things.

That old lady who attended him (who he said looked like a 40-year-old school teacher) OPENED THE PACKAGE.

The package was sent "AS A GIFT."

Other than that, that stupid employee wasn't handling his stuff properly. And she was being rude.

Nagdadabog tapos kung kalikutin yung sapatos akala mo eh sisirain. Tapos kung saan saan sinasalaksak yung mga gamit.

He was mad furious because he's working and being taxed and then that's what these damn government employees do.

That day he went there, he didn't get the package because it was going to be TAXED and he needs to have his sister declare THROUGH TEXT.

Now what kind of policy is that?

My friend's sister declared all the items to be $20.00 and they accepted bit it.

STUPID, JUST PLAIN STUPID.

I hate people who are just unreasonably rude.

Well not all government employees are like this. Those self-righteous manang types just really tick me off.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

i've got a question about shipping letters. i'm here in the states and i need somebody to send me a letter from there. the letter is just a couple pages long so no more than a few ounces. what's the best method of shipping (needing it in as few days as possible), and how much should they expect to pay? i was thinking around 800-1000 pesos for 3-5 days, kind of like the EMS table.

ROD

^FedEx can ship the following day for around 1,500 to 1,700. We used to send some documents to the US and it took about a day.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

:\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

heeelp.. i won a pair of shoes in ebay 3 weeks ago.. he said he sent them to me on the 24th of february.. (he lives in the us by the way.(

i still havent received them..

does it really take that long to get them????

im getting kinda worried :\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

waah.. it's exactly 3 weeks since he "sent" em to me..and i still havent received them..

do they deliver on weekends??

he gave me the number for the customs declaration and dispatch note.. could i track the shoes using the number??

Nope, Philpost only has a 5-day work week. My local postman told that there is no way for an addressee to track Registered Mails sent from abroad.

[color=red orange][size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size][/color]​

Back
Top Bottom