EnCore Premier Sneaker Boutique

We just opened on August 18, 2007 Encore is a VDot corporation which brought you Self-Conscious, EnCore carries shoes from Nike, Addidas and other limited production shoes. We also do Consignment pieces to be show case in our shop so if you live in Chicago and surrounding areas come by and drop off your shoes. We also accept consignment pieces through mail or you can contact me here at NT.

EnCore
3941 N. Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60613

773-477-4007

Check out: www.FlipJays.com

Same location as that old tony's sports right under the sheridan redline stop? Hopefully you didn't hire anyone whoever worked there before... place was always wild shady...

Also how many "sneaker boutiques" does one city need feel like there is a new one or new location every couple of months lately...

Edit: I meant employees more in tony's sports latter years when they had fake jordans and mixtapes etc...

Flip is the store you talked about opening in that interview an couple months ago?
WANTED SIZE 11
White & TB III...White Cement IV...OG XII's...COF HYPE & SelfD...PR5 AF1...Lemon Twist AF1

Quote:
Also how many "sneaker boutiques" does one city need feel like there is a new one or new location every couple of months lately...

the bastardization continues...see my facebook note ebay lol

I stopped by, wasn't too impressed either. Maybe if the consignment picks up it will be a little better.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

Sure theres alot of new sneaker spots that open in the city but we at EnCore give a better customer service and attention to each customers need. I beleive this will separate us from the others.

If you guys would like to do consignment stop by at the shop and drop off the shoes that you would like us to sell for you.
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

Flip, best of luck w/EnCore. Hopefully you can expand and open one up in Cleveland. Thanx for the add on SP.com
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

hey flip i have a question for you bro how much do your employees make and wat type of discount do they get?
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

^^^ why not i dont think he mind
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

What's there today!! Got my london af1's!! Thanks flip and dee!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Whats with the wack prices? Literally i was in the neighborhood with couple of my boys and we stop in (I was wearing orange carnivals, and black track jacket) and I ask (cause there are no price tags on anything, wack...) about these grey stabs, general release I think, but nice and dude has the audacity to tell me they're $120. I'm like bro I paid $125 shipped for my footpatrol stabs thats crazy. And dude asks me what they should be I'm like 80 or 85 max. Then dude asks me what size I wear, but didnt have an 11... Just charge the 85 or whatever your willing to sell it at that, @#%$ jerkoff...

^^its how it works though aha if they can trick people (beasts) into buying something above retail. then thats how business goes. self concious is the same way. considering most of their customers are drug dealers and dont care about the prices lmao

Yeah, well I don't have the time nor the patience to play the @#%$ price is right just put the price tag on the sneaker and let it be. Money isn't a problem I could pay the 120 but I'm not an idiot and getting hustled by some jerkoff who sells sneakers for a living in a city where there are a number of equal or better places that sell sneakers. I thought this was America apparently its a 3rd world country that runs on the barter system at 3941 N. Sheridan Rd.

Edit: I'm really not trying to hate on anyone. But honestly lets be real it's a spot owned or run (whatever) by someone we all know is a reseller thats notorious for buying out spots stock and railing people for outrageous markups and if the dude has it like that with spots then more power to him. And I gave the place a chance knowing it was tied to spot that charges more than other spots that have are equally good or better.

I walk in the place wearing forces from 03' you should know better than try to hustle me... so if I put you on blast for getting your barter system on word to 3rd world countries where they trade 3 goats for 10 chickens you derserve it...

Quote:
You put selling sneakers for a living in such a bad light.

There are plenty of chill people who sell sneakers for a living in Chicago. Ty, that dude that works at leaders thats in the Hollywood Holt Video, Vic, Krabby, the other dude that works at St. Alfreds who's name escapes me at the moment. All super chill people, if a spot needs to play @#%$ games to get peoples money its not a place I'm going to shop simple as that...

Wow!!!! I feel everyones pain!! And I'm with you..... you guys remember when every af1 that came out in '06 was $150 @ self concious??? I got londons, and paris af1's from there at retail or just below so I think they are trying to change a little of there old ways with this store, only time will tell tho, I do know a friend of mine that works there calls me when stuff comes in and guves me the price and I still think some are ridiculous like the am 1's that came out recently I hear are going for $140 up there which is stupid!!! I mean those are my guys and all, but I don't just have stupid amounts of money to throw at shoes!! Hell I got a wife and 3 kids to feed!!! So if I get a better deal on a shoe somewhere else that's where I'm at believe that!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

TELL EM WHY U MAD ! :lol:
laugh.gif

i try to support chicago stores...but id rather take my chances on the internet

man just look at them as a LAST STOP SPOT cuz that would never be the 1st place i'd go by to cop. if you got to look up in the sky for a price then thats not the place for me.

but more power to them if thats how they get they money.
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
There are plenty of chill people who sell sneakers for a living in Chicago. Ty, that dude that works at leaders thats in the Hollywood Holt Video, Vic, Krabby, the other dude that works at St. Alfreds who's name escapes me at the moment. All super chill people, if a spot needs to play games to get peoples money its not a place I'm going to shop simple as that...

Yeah, I'm cool with all these cats. It just seemed when you put some jerkoff "who sells sneakers" almost made it seem like sneaker selling added to them being a jerkoff. I get you now though.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom