End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I ain't mad. Let Mayor say what he wants lol. He's mad let him be. Gonna miss just scrolling down and clickin general etc... Now I gotta click like four different buttons. Ion like that too much. Site looks dope tho

too much stuff going on....i liked the simplicity of yuku.

but ill take this over yukus delays.

I don't see how this site isn't as simple as the previous platforms. 

Only thing I want to get rid of is the currently viewing box. Other than that threads would look pretty much the same.
Whats the big deal if people know you're currently viewing the big breast appreciation thread for 12 minutes?

I didn't post much anyway..but still, though. Admins did a complete 180 with this stupidity. Site is even slower via phone...all these drop down menus...site looks like a Hypebeast blog/store. Who asked to have things like this? We no longer have an identity. Our site looks like any other site now...it's not that serious but damn. It took me 5 minutes to find the general forum. Yuku was a good look but these admins dropped the ball on this one.

EHHHH....idk yet...ill resserve judgment til this time next week...

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smoking.gif  not quite :pimp: ..lol

This will take some time getting used to but I'm down for it

There's a reason Meth wants everybody to give feedback, I'm pretty sure they will continue to fix/adjust things on the site.

Definitely going to take some getting used to but as stated ... anything was and will be better then Yuku.

Happy New Born Day NT

7/18/2012

I don't mind the change. The re-design look kind of cool, and as long as it means the site will be more stable then I'm all for it. Not saying it wont take getting used to. The emoticons are trash though. smh.

This shows NO sign of being a modernized layout. It's like a project you pay a 16 year old taking coding classes to build.

"Hey make sure you include a lot of slideshows on the homepage, bro" That's not even necessary. I don't really care if I can have a custom homepage, Meth.

Most of us have had a routine thats worked to perfection for close to a decade now. Even if you couldn't bring the EZboard/Yuku layout over to the new server, you didn't need to go all Jackson Pollock with the layout. Something similiar to simple functionalities of the old site would've sufficed.

Yes, i'm angry.

Last edited:
We definitely need the emoticons back. They are essential to the NT experience. Personally, I like the site. Been around since '04. Never really bragged about my join date. For those of you who hate the lost "join date", why don't you just brag about when you joined to a newb, that happens every so often. Give it a chance y'all.

no :pimp:

wahhhhhhh

I'll get used to it, it's really one of the only forums I visit frequently.

Back
Top Bottom