End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

What's funny is that some of the people that were complaining about yuku are now missing it :lol: Give it a chance!

Last edited:

For those of you that are, Why are you guys worried about Joined Dates, Post Count, etc... Seriously Though? I've been here for 9 years, 2 names, and have no idea what my post count is. Step your game up. Step your priorities up. Be appreciative of what we have.

For the buy/sell I can kind of understand with Sales Rep... But people who buy and sell from you know who you are anyway...

Will there be bugs, sure. Anything new will have Bugs... wait for the update just like you do video games. Doesn't help to complain.

EVERYONE Whined and Complained about Yuku and the last NT Site... THEY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Meth and the NT Gods didn't have to do a damn thing. But for the few who don't piss and whine, that come with construction and help are now rewarded.

I appreciate it and like it. Cheers. Death to Yuku.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that are, Why are you guys worried about Joined Dates, Post Count, etc... Seriously Though? I've been here for 9 years, 2 names, and have no idea what my post count is. Step your game up. Step your priorities up. Be appreciative of what we have.
For the buy/sell I can kind of understand with Sales Rep... But people who buy and sell from you know who you are anyway...
Will there be bugs, sure. Anything new will have Bugs... wait for the update just like you do video games. Doesn't help to complain.
EVERYONE Whined and Complained about Yuku and the last NT Site... THEY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Meth and the NT Gods didn't have to do a damn thing. But for the few who don't piss and whine, that come with construction and help are now rewarded.
I appreciate it and like it. Cheers. Death to Yuku.

Truth.

Smileys still suck tho. LOL

This whole thing reminds me when Facebook changes their layout and people are like UGH I HATE IT IM SO LOST.... Then a couple wks later theyre accustomed to it... relax you guys

Its been like an hour since this **** went live..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom