End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I hope I'm replying correctly. Anyway I'm fine with the new look. Saw the orange on the other forum :x

Last edited:
Damb. Went on NT today and thought I was on the wrong site. Idk how to feel about the change.

Not really feeling the new layout. Liked the previous ones much more, they were simple & clean. Site now looks kinda cluttered/messy.

Hopefully I get used to it. :\

At least we still have a Niketalk :pimp: it will take time to get use to but it will get better with time.

Last edited:
Henz0 or Meth, PLZ MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS!!!

also my join date was a year before this current one posted

Last edited:
wow this is horrible NT was good while it lasted:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

This is what I dont get... Noobs talking as if Yuku didnt mess up a grip before ezboard

All I know is that the new lay out is TAXING my phones battery

Checking post count. Out

niketalk died years ago. i started noticing the most in like 2009 and now im not on here much.. i ws on here when there were only like 6-8k members. got corny when it hit the 40-50k mark and got filled with trolls.

i gotta say though i agree with you guys the new look sucks. keep it simple. the people that are furious about the change though...maybe its time to stop spending so much time on here i guess.

I'm just glad I found my way back here. Even though I've spent little time on niketalk the last 3 years I was devastated to see that ship wreck over at sneakertalk pop up under my niketalk bookmark. :smh:

Let's just keep this layout for the next 12 years. Unless of course it's a change back to the old style.

EDIT: I imagine the yuku posts are the ones missing from my post count... but how are they calculating the join date? I just got 8 months younger. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom