Ender's Game - 11.1.13 - New Clip!

For those who dont know what it is

Its based off one of the most popular sci-fi novels of all time probably. Been around for a while but I can understand if many havent read it. Surprised that so many people have never even heard of it before though.

I'll definitely check out the movie. I read this based off a recommendation from my physics teacher in HS.

Last edited:
Is this like a 90s/00s baby thing? I have no idea what this is either.
The novel came out in 85, it's a people who read thing.
ogre-nerds.gif

But forreal. I never really got into the Sci-Fi thing when I was younger. So maybe thats why Ive never heard of it.

Last edited:
Ive never heard of this book, nor of this film coming out.
The trailer looks good. I'll go watch.

A common theme for most films this year seem to be the future or past of the earth being ran by aliens.
This one, the tom cruise flick, the will smith flick, and a few others i cant think of now.

Book was a great read.

Hopefully they keep it as is.

Trailer looked like ender wasn't playing "a game".

I'm surprised so many people don't know about the book. I loved the book. Had to read it in high school.

I just watched the movie, and it stayed pretty close to the book. Thankfully Card worked on the movie to keep it similar.

I personally loved Ender's Shadow more. I'd like it if they made a sequel with Ender's Shadow, but I don't see it happening

^
Reviews have said that this movie was basically a mash up of Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. Probably with only a few things from Shadow. Haven't read either book so I have no clue if it's am accurate.

Was curious if there would be a film sequel but Card said Speaker for the Dead is unfilmable and way too violent. But he also said Ender's Game was unfilmable.

The only book i've read in the series is Ender's Game. I guess it was because I read it when I was a younger and it was an easier read. I'll read up the rest of series soon ...

^
Reviews have said that this movie was basically a mash up of Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. Probably with only a few things from Shadow. Haven't read either book so I have no clue if it's am accurate.

It's been over 6 years since I've read Ender's Shadow so my memory of the story is pretty faint. It's pretty much the same story as Ender's Game but from Bean's point of view.

I think the reason why I liked it more was because I thought Bean was a very interesting character, which they didn't really show in the movie enough.

Back
Top Bottom