Engineering students' first contact with females vol: soiled briefs

Your best friend is the guy that puts you on his shoulders while you're stabbing him in the neck

one of the comments on the vid  

0:55  two guys run out of screen together " let's FAP right now dude!!!" 
roll.gif

dudes up front high fiving and turning around like they got called to the stage on the price is right

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think I was even as hyped as that when I saw the Lakers win game 7 in person :lol:

Last edited:
LMAO happiest day of their lives

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Last edited:
Mark's wife, Priscilla Chan, isn't with him for that money, that alone is a telling statement. Finding someone real is more important than marrying a trophy wife, smoke show. They live fairly modestly and drive very average cars.

Mark's wife, Priscilla Chan, isn't with him for that money, that alone is a telling statement. Finding someone real is more important than marrying a trophy wife, smoke show. They live fairly modestly and drive very average cars.
they'll never understand, pity them and move on.

Plus, its not like Mark can meet a new girl now that isn't there for one reason. 

Back
Top Bottom