Enjoying Spring in NYC Appreciation

d5

I don't know about you guys but Spring in NYC is my favorite time of season.  Today for instance is just so niceee.

It has already started.  Saw a couple of em when I went to grab lunch.  First chance they get......

God I love NYC. 

I will be hitting up the city soon.  Can't wait. Will be wearing my sunglasses as usual so I can check out all the womenz in those tight spandex pants and little t-shirts.

it was pretty cool today... I mean tomorrow will be warmer. So yeah. I'm ready for "Dat harlum weader".

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by HOVKid

God I love NYC. 
This weather is perfect...

Not too hot, Not too cold... Just niceee
pimp.gif

Guy starts a thread about springtime in NYC, first time we had hot weather and god knows how long

And a guy has to say Cali>NY

Yall always have good weather

I've never been to NYC in the spring. I imagine it is quite nice.

spring is my favorite season in new york, i usually stay out there for a month in the summer and that humid weather is unbearable winter weather is cold but tolerable,

so like mr. francesa said spring and fall weather in new york > summer and winter.

and the cali > ny ny > cali talk is redundant.

i live in LA and lived in NY for a good period of time. both cities are great and have alot to offer

Appreciated - I'm up in Toronto right now so the weather is essentially the same since NYC and TO are so close.... everybody in shorts already because they've been waiting for the winter to dissapear, and it's not humid like the summer right now... perfect mix
barbeques already in effect
glasses.gif

ill be in NY next month again for a bit, looking forward to it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom