Entourage Withdrawal

I just started re-watching the series.
laugh.gif

Season 3 was SO GOOD.

Can't wait for this show to come back man.

Any news on the S5 dvd?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I just started re-watching the series.
laugh.gif

Season 3 was SO GOOD.

Can't wait for this show to come back man.

Any news on the S5 dvd?
Me 2. I ran through seasons 1-3 (both parts) in 2 weeks and now I'm mad I don't have season 4. HBO needs to put it on demandalready
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

rewatched the season 5 episode where it ended with vincent leaving with the models to hawaii, slow/sad music plays

good stuff
pimp.gif

i think season 5 dvd drops when the new season starts. or around then

i cant *!#$@$% wait
pimp.gif

I ran though all my dvd's in 2 weeks, that's how I spent my cristmas break from college.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

when does the new season start, btw?

I'm pretty sure they were supposed to start filming in January and the new season should start in June. There was also word that Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold)might have to stop acting for medical reasons. I haven't seen the update on that tho. ...Plus I started watching The Wire to get over the withdrawal. Now Ihave a new addiction.

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

when does the new season start, btw?

I'm pretty sure they were supposed to start filming in January and the new season should start in June. There was also word that Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold) might have to stop acting for medical reasons. I haven't seen the update on that tho. ...Plus I started watching The Wire to get over the withdrawal. Now I have a new addiction.
Kevin Connolly (E) was on Conan a month or so back and said they were only going to begin filming in February or maybe even March so that makes mewonder if it is going to start in June.

Honestly if they delay it even further I might be on suicide watch. Sundays are
indifferent.gif
without Entourage.

Me too
ohwell.gif
... Can`t wait to see Vinny back on top...
pimp.gif
..And they BETTER have Walsh back this season..

Yo I really don't understand how people can NOT like Entourage. I can understand them now knowing because they don't have HBO and stuff, but ifyou're a guy how can you not love this show/

got the dvds of seasons 1-4

and season 5 on the external hard drive

entourage
pimp.gif

I restarted watching all seasons again. Im on 3.2 right now, but I need season 5 to drop already.

I got 1-4 for christmas, and I finished them in a matter of weeks, then I watched 5 online. I need this show to start up again.
laugh.gif

The new season isnt starting in the beginning of summer like it always has, this season will air this fall.

Back
Top Bottom