Entrepreneurs Thread

Hey, figured we could have a thread for business owners. I actually have a question and wanted to get yalls thoughts

My fam had a few salons, they sold all not too long ago except for 1. They’re keeping the space and it’s a salon right now, but my fam doesn’t care about it anymore. Tbh I wasn’t too heavily involved which is def my fault. They’re giving the space to me but I’m not sure of what I should do. I don’t think I’ll keep it as a salon. I want something I have a lot of input into - meaning, a business where I can see areas of improvement. I won’t be able to tell if the quality of threading is great or isn’t, etc.

Been thinking a pawn shop, maybe a consignment store, or a cash for gold business. But I also feel like opening a pastry shop or coffee shop lol. Just seeing what yalls experience is for brick and mortar.

la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif

Depending on the area I’d probably do laundromat. Would throw some vending machines in there too

Car wash would be my second choice.

Were living in Thailand right now and there was Marine party back in November . One of my wife worker came up and talk to me about this faceless youtube channel that hes been making money off of. He actually showed me statements and deposit of youtube into his account. He bought a channel from a guy that wholesales them and he would pay him couple hundred to make faceless youtube for him to upload it to his channel. He made 300 the first month and in november he hit 3500 (had the channel for about a year). He got back to me couple days ago showed me his numbers now hes at 100k followers and bringing 8500 a month. IDk whether to take the bait and buy a channel and do the same. Has anyone met or doing something like this?

just sublease the spot to a person who already has a established business and is looking to expand.
Starting your own business with little to no experience is grueling, it can be rewarding if you’re okay with taking on risks, but in business you want to minimize risks as much as possible.
good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom